CRA one day Pass

I believe we covered that all ready.

Perhaps you need to read it again or just think it through a little more.

Or we can plow that ground again for your enjoyment!

You say that ground was covered. By who. Certainly not by anyone who actually does the scoring and admins. I don't see why they can't be scored but taken out of the equation for pts. if that is the big concern. What do they do if someone is disqualified? I don't think he would care about the 20 if he was planning more CRA races in the future but being it is late in year I can understand the concern. However, it is what it is and it is not up to us to change it. We can only voice our opinion.

Wasn't there a motodad that used to share a membership with his son on an Ohio based mx forum because he wouldn't pop for a seperate membership fee ? Seemed to stir up a lot of controversy with regular members as I recall . Hmmm , now who was that ?

You say that ground was covered. By who. Certainly not by anyone who actually does the scoring and admins. I don't see why they can't be scored but taken out of the equation for pts. if that is the big concern. What do they do if someone is disqualified? I don't think he would care about the 20 if he was planning more CRA races in the future but being it is late in year I can understand the concern. However, it is what it is and it is not up to us to change it. We can only voice our opinion.

Don't know that we have someone on here that does scoring, perhaps the Hands, but they might not want to step into this heated debate, LOL. Peggy does control the points keeping at the CRA, but not sure she looks at this board either. But just because we don't do something doesn't mean we can't think about the potential issues both good and bad related to doing it. This happens all the time in design, engineering and processing world. At Burger King and Wendy's they make the burger your way, but here at McDonald's that is a Special Order! Today though most BK and Wendy's burgers come with a defined default configuration right off the menu. Could this be further evidence that "specials" are not desired in low cost items? I don't know...

In all our years of racing CRA I only recall one person being disqualified from a race and that was because he punched another rider as they came off the track. So, I don't think DQs are a big issue. Not Dairy Queen either, but many do sell burgers now!

Wasn't there a motodad that used to share a membership with his son on an Ohio based mx forum because he wouldn't pop for a seperate membership fee ? Seemed to stir up a lot of controversy with regular members as I recall . Hmmm , now who was that ?

Yes, I remember that no good bast&@/. I did talk to him at a race once though and he told me that he actually paid for the account when the forum started charging a fee, but kept the account name for his son since his son made the account name. He also said that if he posted anything he always put his name on it so there would be no confusion as to who was saying what. I wonder what ever happened to him because he did have some amazing insights into motocross, especially into C class, basic skills, and money races versus AMA classes. I hope he comes back to the board as things get awfully boring on here at times. Pit can probably use the traffic he generates to get more members and more advertisers, so he probably is good for the entire Ohio MX scene, sorry business, too!

[video=youtube_share;MjoMQJf5vKI]http://youtu.be/MjoMQJf5vKI[/video]

For the PETA members and others concerned with Animal Affairs on this forum we just wanted to say that no actual horse was injured in the making of this response to this forum. It was already in fact quite dead! Those of you whose animal affairs involve sheep, goats or other farm critters know who you are. And in this case Goat is not Greatest Of All Time!

Thank You.

Ferg.... Peg reads this board frequently. She just isn't nearly as stupid as you and I, shes smart enough not to post...

Had to get one last crack at the horse.

Just to let everyone know, the idea of a one day pass has been brought up for several years at CRA meetings. It is a points nightmare. Peggy does a ton(and then some) for the CRA plus she works full time, so this is a bridge that CRA doesn't want to cross at this time.

Back