OMA-District X

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
So why would you do it this way when there are 25+ different class's?
Does this lock anybody else from that number regardless of class?

This is not across the board! This is exactly the same as how it is now. If you run the last three on your membership, you can run that number in any class. Can someone else still run that number at a race?? Yes, as long as they run a different class.

MXracn746

PR Addict
Im not counting Myself or the Rogers clan, but Im going with Broc Miller was 2nd by 2 minutes over Dave Smith.....Then a few more following that. Im getting ready to update the list, but 001, 004, 005, 010, 017, 018, 022, 036, 065, 250, 105, 106, 181, 196, 365, 378 all taken!

There are 4 or 5 guys in the columbus area that run 746. Me, Matt Robinson, a guy on a YZ250F, a mechanic/helper up at Iron Pony, and another dude that I think lives in Westerville. I know that Matt and I both run 40+, I believe I had my number longer, but he's faster so as far as I'm concerned he gets it if we both show up at the same place. I've only seen the other guys a couple times and they're younger so it's not a problem that I know of.

Kenny Henry

PR Member
I'm a little late on this, but how come "B" and "C" classes get a 250 and 450 classes but "A" class only has one? Why aren't the other classes combined as well?

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
I'm a little late on this, but how come "B" and "C" classes get a 250 and 450 classes but "A" class only has one? Why aren't the other classes combined as well?

We wanted to combine them, but we felt that it might rock the boat a bit much for the first year out of the chute. We almost dropped Open C. its almost like the natural progression is 250C to B (250 or open) to A. I would rather have one A class, allow it more laps, try to put more money in it, than to do two of them, and force guys to have two bikes (supposedly). Now you can pick whatever you feel fast on, and race Pro, done.

Kenny Henry

PR Member
We wanted to combine them, but we felt that it might rock the boat a bit much for the first year out of the chute. We almost dropped Open C. its almost like the natural progression is 250C to B (250 or open) to A. I would rather have one A class, allow it more laps, try to put more money in it, than to do two of them, and force guys to have two bikes (supposedly). Now you can pick whatever you feel fast on, and race Pro, done.

So we might see 300 or 400 percent payback?

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
So we might see 300 or 400 percent payback?

All of the promotors need to discuss that first in terms of the major series events. My goal for the Battle triple crown is to exceed that by a long shot at each event. I have offered 300% at my previous three races, and dont plan to dip below that for my place.

MXBroc442

PR Member
Im not counting Myself or the Rogers clan, but Im going with Broc Miller was 2nd by 2 minutes over Dave Smith.....Then a few more following that. Im getting ready to update the list, but 001, 004, 005, 010, 017, 018, 022, 036, 065, 250, 105, 106, 181, 196, 365, 378 all taken!
I was second and never got updated on the number list! I might revoke my membership...lol