JO's "assailant" revealed!!!

MalvernMX

PR Addict
Well, here it is! The cat is completely out of the bag now (it was suffocating in there)!!!

I would like to start off by saying thank you to those of you who knew who I was, and remained discreet. There were a few touchy situations that I had to deal with before all of this became official.

Malvern MX and the Faircross Series will not be a part of the CRA after the 2012 season. I whole heartedly believe that Jeremy and I creating the OMA- District X is the first step in the right direction for providing the Ohio riders and racers the quality events that they deserve.

So, Malvern, the Faircross Series, and OIR will be completely dedicated to the OMA beginning in 2013!!! Jason Rogers

Wow! No CRA for malvern? How many races did malvern have? Crazy .....best of luck to both of you. I don't know you guys but have heard great things.

Haha.... now that cat in the cage video makes sense!

Great things to come Im sure! If all the tracks you enlist have the same dedication to motocross and pride in their track the two of you do failure wont even be an option!

Malvern had 18 races this year. We are planning on cutting that # in half. We really do have a different approach in mind for Ohio motocross!

Add a track to the south of Briarcliff. It is OHIO motocross after all. Not NE Ohio.

Good luck guys!! Looking forward to see how the future unfolds.
Ohio has quite a few tracks that have huge potential. Under good guidance and strong organization the entire State could benefit.

Jeremy is talking to a couple tracks south of him and I am talking to two tracks north of Briarcliff. Keep in mind this is not as simple as pick any track and invite them in. We are looking for track owners that are willing to put the kind effort into their tracks (prep) and events as we do. We said it from the beginning, we would rather run a little Podunk series with just our tracks than have a bunch of tracks that half ass it. Those organizations exist right now and they are failing miserably.

We are all racers here. You guys tell us, what tracks do you go to that have consistently good prep? On race day things run smooth. It's slim pickings out there. You know what, which tracks do these things most of the time and are willing to step it up to be a part of something special. Let us know and we will check things out. Maybe there is a diamond in the ruff out there that we have over looked. Jason

I would say that MX213 would be good. They put a ton of effort in. COCR would be good too but they need to sell the place or hand it over to a promoter. COCR has by far the best spectator viewing in Ohio.

Talking with Joe at Chilitown, and I have spoken with Ed at Mx213. I was hoping to go see Mx213 yesterday but I got tied up at my place.

It would be awesome if you could get Wild Wilderness to reopen, although that is probably impossible. My all-time favorite track.

It would be awesome if you could get Wild Wilderness to reopen, although that is probably impossible. My all-time favorite track.

I spoke with Tony at some point in the last year and half, and he said it was definitely over, no coming back. I am going to focus my energy on the tracks that are here, do a good job, or at least try to do good job, and maybe need just need some BC/Malvern guidance to get it dialed in.

What about Buckeye hills I keep hearing so much about? It looks like an awesome piece of property for MX

I spoke with Tony at some point in the last year and half, and he said it was definitely over, no coming back. I am going to focus my energy on the tracks that are here, do a good job, or at least try to do good job, and maybe need just need some BC/Malvern guidance to get it dialed in.

Thanks for the info. I knew it was a long-shot. Can't wait to hear more about the tracks that will be involved. I have a feeling my retirement will be short-lived.

Back