JO's "assailant" revealed!!!

We are looking for track owners that are willing to put the kind effort intotheir tracks (prep) and events as we do. We said it from the beginning, wewould rather run a little Podunk series with just our tracks than have a bunchof tracks that half ass it.
I am going to focus my energy on the tracks that are here, do a good job, or atleast try to do good job, and maybe need just need some BC/Malvern guidance toget it dialed in.

I like the OMA mindset.....proliferate it.

And just for some fun:
Ohio Must Advance
Outrageous Moto Adventures
Outstanding Moto Adventures
Outlaw Moto Assassins
Ohio Moto Apex

I say ....DON"T MAKE IT LOOK ANYTHING LIKE D-11 or D-12 or the AMA
Stay away from red,white & blue.... The State outline or stars...

Do you want OMA in the logo with District X? Any thoughts on colors?

Yes, OMA with District X. I dont want to impact anyones creativity, lets just see what everyone comes up with. If Jason and I dont pick something that someone prepares dont take it the wrong way, we are very picky people, and we are putting our reputations on the line with this gig. we appreciate everyones excitement! It helps take the "we just jumped off the bridge" feeling down a notch or two.

images

A different way to do Ohio that I thought was kinda cool.

Chillitown would get my vote, but is it a permanent enough facility? How is their relationship with Ross Co Fairgrounds? Buckeye would be another choice (facility + layout), but the watering really needs to be brought under control.

This is a positive step for racers in our region. I will be excited to see the results.

To me that looks like a fish or something ....but you get the idea...
Keep the mind open break-away from stats-quo.

I have hada few business owners tell me they get good ideas from offering up a prize to local high school / tech schools art and design students.
You give them some guidelines and they get to work on a real project. Win-Win.

i don't know if you have talked to Drew and his boys at Actionsports yet but i would definitely give him a shout. His moto track has some of the best dirt in the state and lord knows Drew knows what it up when it comes to giving the riders a great track!!

i don't know if you have talked to Drew and his boys at Actionsports yet but i would definitely give him a shout. His moto track has some of the best dirt in the state and lord knows Drew knows what it up when it comes to giving the riders a great track!!

I have been talking to Drew as well, and he is interested in running a motocross with us, we need to do more talking though.

For those that live in Trumbull and Ashtabula counties sounds like these tracks will be a little too far to travel to.

For those that live in Trumbull and Ashtabula counties sounds like these tracks will be a little too far to travel to.

We are interested in a track thats about as close as it gets for you......no promises, but we are looking everywhere. We are focused on quality and/or the abilities to make the track high qaulity in terms of prep and layout. Thats #1. Location is a very distant second.

Location is a very distant second.

Not for some it's not.

We will do our best, but we will have riders in Cincinnati too. Jason and I had the map out at Dennys the other day. We circled the tracks we want, and if we get what we want, I think it will be a very balanced effort to include most regions, with the exception of northwest Ohio. Its never going to be perfect, and we cant please everyone, but that goes without saying.

Back