Ok... What did you do to your bike today??

hershey

PR Elite
I saw a post like this on a car forum Im on and it had started 3 years ago.

It gives us a lot of ideas of what each of us does from one day to another on our bikes and cars and also gives us ideas of what to do to our own bikes.

Please post here if you drove it to work rode it, out of the garage/trailer & washed it, took the engine out, pumped up checked the tires, started it up & looked at it/ listened to it... etc etc, you get the idea. Nothing is too trivial to post here... Anything goes

So??

I left everything in the trailer from friday at Beans. Was going to wash it but Mr 181 got the idea in my head we would be riding tomorrow. Not going to happen. I guess the wash will go tomorrow now.

My 125 is ready for a top end check. I looked at it and dreamed most of the day while working on a Mazda Miata I have in the garage in desperate need of repair.

Opened the garage...removed beverages from the fridge....closed the door. Lol. Mine just sit now a days. I roll them from corner to corner from time to time. But I will be out figuring out three dead Hondas later tonight though for customers.

Opened garage. Drained the fuel on the kids 140 then road it down the basement steps for winter service.

washed the 450..froze hands. changed thermostat in van... froze hands more. Tomorrow air filter,check spokes and bolts etc.. and a few throttle snaps on the 125 as i walk by I'm sure (those are standard on any entry/exit into the house)

It ain't tomorrow yet!

Opened van doors and looked at my bike. Figured i'd unload her, was super nauseas and ended up puking. closed van door, locked van. Went into house to sip on ginger ale and suffer.

It ain't tomorrow yet!

Opened van doors and looked at my bike. Figured i'd unload her, was super nauseas and ended up puking. closed van door, locked van. Went into house to sip on ginger ale and suffer.

Thought about taking it out of the van to use these fancy new harbor freight safety wire pliers... maybe tomorrow. Can this thread also include "what did you think about doing to your bike today?"

Pressure washed it. Lubed the chain. Wiped the forks with fork oil. Bled the fork air.Put it in the trailer. Headed to ohio to sell it, and the other yz250.

Said hello to the KX in my kitchen as I got food from the fridge.. While wishing my Suzuki was inside the house too...

i bought a bus once.. an old laketran. gutted it out, was going to try to fab up some kinda folding ramp door in the back..realized that would have sucked.. sold it.. lol. it was a sweet thought though.

Well, ……Put on 2.2 Hrs. on the Suzy at Smith Rd.. Ha!

It was a little cold, Sun was out so it was not that bad… hands mostly.
Some riders when I got there in the afternoon, 15-20 maybe?
Track was Good! No mud at all.
Layout was good and prep was good.
Had a fun time ripping around, thanks!

If ya decided to keep it up until the ground freezes, just post it up, I’ll be there.

Done in the garage now, she’s all washed up and ready go again!

Took rear wheel off 690smc to put new tire on for next summer , took couple looks at 350sxf got it out to wash it , took look at crf250 really need to sell it

Washed the baby up in the freezing cold......talked to her..Thanked her for the great season of moto...Told her to rest up this winter...snapped the throttle a couple times...Summit Maybe??

Washed the baby up in the freezing cold......talked to her..Thanked her for the great season of moto...Told her to rest up this winter...snapped the throttle a couple times...Summit Maybe??

How can she not be there for you in spring, after treating her so good? :)

Got the bike out of trailer and washed after fridays wellsville ride. Not to cold in the heated garage though so no frozen hands. Now it gets cleaned up to sell.

Back