Ok... What did you do to your bike today??

Bill480

PR Addict
i bought a bus once.. an old laketran. gutted it out, was going to try to fab up some kinda folding ramp door in the back..realized that would have sucked.. sold it.. lol. it was a sweet thought though.

i already have some half assed plan to get a folding ramp door on the back. a welder and a dream.. its all i need. im 93% sure a bike will fit on the chair lift too.

baxterj787

PR Addict
Put 1.5 hours on the RM250 at Kramer's in New Carlisle. Good track. Great day to roost the bejesus out of Don Kenworthy too.

My hands hurt for the first 10 minutes until bloodflow took over. The bike was clean and prepped (air filter and trans oil) before riding. The bike didn't even get dirty!

SBRW

PR Member
Went out and did 40plus miles of single track riding. First time riding in 3yrs and felt good until late that night. Good times with good friends and then went to the indoor track and did some indoor laps with the bobcat and dozer.:)

TwentyThreeMX

PR Founding Father
i already have some half assed plan to get a folding ramp door on the back. a welder and a dream.. its all i need. im 93% sure a bike will fit on the chair lift too.

post pics when you get to working on it. mine didnt have a chair lift, that would have been sweet. i could have got a bike in the side door for sure, but wanted to build a wall and section it off, and that would have just been backwards lol.. good luck!

Bill480

PR Addict
post pics when you get to working on it. mine didnt have a chair lift, that would have been sweet. i could have got a bike in the side door for sure, but wanted to build a wall and section it off, and that would have just been backwards lol.. good luck!

yeah i can definitely get a bike in the side door. problem is id like to be able to use it to haul anything. so, some sort of ramp door is in order. the back looks to be all fiberglass from the pictures, so it's probably not very structural. first step is going to be finding a used/take off trailer or toy hauler ramp door. cut the hole to fit. frame it, weather seal it, mount it up. sounds easy right?

hopefully the next time anybody sees this thing it looks a little better :D

nQPsP.jpg

flyin polack

PR Addict
I walked by mine, ignored them, and hopped on the 4 wheeler to go deer hunting. They'll probably repay me in the spring by throwing my a$$ on the ground...lol

dmx153

PR Founding Father
Yep, thats what the problem was. Big Thanks to Kris at Kames for letting me borrow his bike to find out what was wrong with mine.

sturd

PR Addict
In the last 10 days I got trick shocks for my RD60, drilled the front disk on the RD250 that my soon to be 16 year old is jonesing to ride, new kicker for my WR250, cables (complete)and float needle and seat for the DR350, ordered but haven't received tires for both flat trackers, got chain and sprockets for the DRz125, and hydrolocked the CRf250 Thanksgiving morning (the kid did that).

What do I win?

hershey

PR Elite
Yesterday I moved the 125 in the garage. Snapped the throttle a few times and patted her on the seat.

fmxpaul

PR Addict
I rode mine in late October. I keep moving it around, it's in the way as I have started a garage project- I listed it for sale, but can't seem to give it away. Oh well

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
I bought my 450 a new fuel pump as an early Christmas gift.
How on earth do you ever diagnose that kind of stuff??? It’s got to be a complete pain in the ass with a modern 4 stroke. Sounds like an ugly mess of hoses and wires. How many times did ya have to kick that pig? I dread the thought.
I’m super freaked about clean gas and clean cans now…

faithlove617

PR Addict
Went to look at my bike to be...envisioning bringing it back to life. Kinda reminds me of a old motocross movie where this boy came into ownership of I think a yz85. The bike had a mind of its own, as the boy started cleaning up the bike from the previous owner who abused it, the bike came to life. The boy and the bike even saved the town ice cream shop I think it was by the bike out powering a dozer, haha. But....a boy and his bike, it's a beautiful thing. BRAP!

nitrofish

PR Addict
Went to look at my bike to be...envisioning bringing it back to life. Kinda reminds me of a old motocross movie where this boy came into ownership of I think a yz85. The bike had a mind of its own, as the boy started cleaning up the bike from the previous owner who abused it, the bike came to life. The boy and the bike even saved the town ice cream shop I think it was by the bike out powering a dozer, haha. But....a boy and his bike, it's a beautiful thing. BRAP!
. The Dirtbike Kid. I think it had the same kid in it as The Christmas Story, Ralphie! I shall call you Ralphie from now on. :)