OMA Schedule is up!

In terms of awards vs swag???? Explain further please.

What would one get if they will overall point for any class? PAMX pays a bonus if you win the overall for the spring series in Open A. I think it's 500 bucks or something. Probably won't effect what races I do just curious. Not just for the "A" classes but other classes as well.

What would one get if they will overall point for any class? PAMX pays a bonus if you win the overall for the spring series in Open A. I think it's 500 bucks or something. Probably won't effect what races I do just curious. Not just for the "A" classes but other classes as well.

That sounds like a cool idea. We have no definite concrete plans for awards and giveaways yet. We are still trying explain the significance of OMA membership numbers.......However, we are planning to take the OMA membership fees, T-shirt/Hoodie/Beanie money, and a $1 per rider per race all season and stick that into the end of the year awards and swag fest for the banquet. So we should have a pretty good pot o cash to spend. I like that idea for the classes that can except money.

let the points chasers begin!!!! you would need a 100k a year job to hit the entire series! nice looking series for sure! good work guys! there are some good tracks involved! cant wait to race beans again!

Thats alot of racing should be a fun season. Bad part for us is closest OMA track is 2+ hr

Excited to race, i just hope the ammount of races wont hurt rider turnout, i want a full gate! with so many options i could see noone traveling to race.

What is the reasoning for not having these classes?

I dont see those classes having enough of a draw to justify splitting up 25+ and 30+. In terms of the difference in ability, we added Vet Sport for the guys who dont feel they are up to par with the rest of the 30+ and 25+ crowd, or you could call this vet beginner too.

Darn it! The series races are out for many of us unless we can miss a few? The Atv national races coincide with some, the closest ones ta boot!

Yes, but can one OMA track run an open practice session whilst another OMA track is holding a race ? Very crucial and significant to the success of the series, me thinks.

I'm with you RupertX. I believe that's one of the biggest reasons for the low turn outs on race day.

I may actually race a few more MX races this year,not a whole series but a few more races for sure... Thanks OMA guys for bringing some decent tracks & racing back to the area,GOOD JOB!

are the races in the day or night? where can the start times be found? will all tracks start at the sametime or diffrent? Any idea on the age (first of Jan. or day of race) for the youth classes yet?

Back