Gun control

You guys really took the fun out of this. I was bored this morning and thought I could get at least a couple of you after me or some of you that know me better would call me out as being full of crap. Anyway was just kidding, I have had my CC license for a couple years now. Unfortunately the liberal media will paint the picture the way they want it seen.

I wondered...but since youre such a nice guy...I let it go. Good one! lol

You guys really took the fun out of this. I was bored this morning and thought I could get at least a couple of you after me or some of you that know me better would call me out as being full of crap. Anyway was just kidding, I have had my CC license for a couple years now. Unfortunately the liberal media will paint the picture the way they want it seen.

See....I knew you had a gate in the pot stirring class!!

Ya, I had to hold back on another thread when I really didn't want to. Figured I would get it out of my system here. Have a good Christmas guys.

Another assault on the general public that made national news, happened right in all of our back yards, and could have had even more devastating fatalities than the Connecticut shooting was when the twisted Zanesville resident decides to release 56 exotic and wild animals, and then committing suicide himself. He had malicious intentions against the public and intended on a far worse outcome.

And yet, here we are, another example where there "are and were" Laws on the books about ownership and control of these, and yet the law was severely under-enforced......and will remain so!

I can tell you first hand if while playing with my grand kids or out somewhere with my wife, and we came upon an aggressive dangerous exotic animal, I could only wish that I had a semi or full automatic assault rifle and several high capacity mags to defend ourselves.

A little twist on this subject, but it makes a couple points from a different perspective.

From the pages of Milton William Cooper's 1991 book Behold A Pale Horse:
xFmte.jpg

hmmmmmmmmmm

This is just a minor theory of mine.....You can dub it the Osborn theory after some really smart guy proves its true, not me of course. But the root of our economical problems lie in the fact that we have too many people. if you look at History, each time we have a financial meltdown the govt. has to step in a create more stuff for all the extra people to do (after he great depression for example). If we had less population our economy would work much much better. The govt. knows this. I think there are sectors of govt. that actually create allot of the crimes indirectly. Keeping drugs illegal, manufacturing of alcohol, gambling in some areas, etc etc. Wherever they can create the possibility of crime and greed over money, then you have the possibility to eliminate some of the population. You heard it first, here.

From the pages of Milton William Cooper's 1991 book Behold A Pale Horse:
xFmte.jpg

hmmmmmmmmmm

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but its hard to say Operation Fast and Furious was not exactly for the purpose described above.

After the Ft. Hood shooting, I could not help but think that this method of terrorism would have far more favorable consequences for jihadists since the modern American solution to firearms attack is to disarm themselves and appear to a murderer's conscience. The fact that the media tried so hard to ignore and cover the fact that Nidal Malik Hasan was a Muslim jihadist makes me wonder how many of these other mass killings were the work of Mulsim terrorists which was conveniently left out of the reporting.

This is just a minor theory of mine.....You can dub it the Osborn theory after some really smart guy proves its true, not me of course. But the root of our economical problems lie in the fact that we have too many people. if you look at History, each time we have a financial meltdown the govt. has to step in a create more stuff for all the extra people to do (after he great depression for example). If we had less population our economy would work much much better. The govt. knows this.

The Osborn theory sounds great until you realize that "the govt." is a bunch of
dorks that can't wipe their own a***s unless with somebody else's dollar bills.
Excuse me, 50 dollar bills.

Anybody ascribing a method to "the govt."'s actions is misinformed and wrong.

Or as my buddy Dave helped define it, they aren't steaming sacks of s**t because a steaming
sack of s**t actually has a use. You can throw it at somebody in anger. They are
something somehow below a steaming sack of s**t.

Ive been sitting here watching videos about idiots saying how gun control will work just to fuel my anger on the whole situation. A few even had the nerve to say that ar15s have no use in this society as it has no hunting or self defense use, which is a straight up lie. Hunting was already covered, but i absolutely use mine for self defense. Its my bedside gun, and because of my military training im very quick, efficient, comfortable with using it for self defense in the home. More than likely too if you pull one of those bad boys out on someone trying to break into your house you probably wont have to fire a shot cause they'll be running away crapping their pants.

The Osborn theory sounds great until you realize that "the govt." is a bunch of
dorks that can't wipe their own a***s unless with somebody else's dollar bills.
Excuse me, 50 dollar bills.

Anybody ascribing a method to "the govt."'s actions is misinformed and wrong.

Or as my buddy Dave helped define it, they aren't steaming sacks of s**t because a steaming
sack of s**t actually has a use. You can throw it at somebody in anger. They are
something somehow below a steaming sack of s**t.

Fair enough....I on the other hand believe that is possible too!!!

Still waiting for Obama and co. to make their decision for us on what we can or cannot have... Going to a gun show in erie tomorrow.They might be selling those scary assault weapons there, hope those things don't jump off the tables and start shooting at me. Those things are dangerous. I hid in the closet last night to hide from my AR. Darn thing chased me around the house the other day. Has a mind of its own.

A few even had the nerve to say that ar15s have no use in this society as it has no hunting or self defense use, which is a straight up lie. Hunting was already covered, but i absolutely use mine for self defense.

As one who was once an avid Hunter, I grew up hunting, Many times out of necessity. And I must confess I used to feel the same way in some aspects with The whole " NO ONE needs a 30 round clip or an AR15 or AK47 type weapon to hunt with. SO fair enough. But now that I am older "haven't hunted in almost a decade by the way" and understand what is at stake with gun control. Its more of a CIVIL LIBERTY, AND Constitutional Right thing for me. but here is a little DIDY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-q2zHIovOE

I'm going to have to camp outside Kames or Gander Mountain. Every time the gun I want comes in, they sell out in less than an hour. They had 3 at Bass Pro Shops in Omaha this past week, and all went in under 10 minutes.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bp5gAY6aIjA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Another reason why Guns are BAD BAD BAD. So if that was an AR15 would it not be justified?

Awesome Job Mom!! As I said before........being a criminal is a dangerous occupation. You might get shot......DEAD!

I'd rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6. There are plenty of concealed carry permit holders in the cemetary. It only works if you carry, and are proficient.

Back