Gun control

TwentyThreeMX

PR Founding Father
where's all these anti gun people anyway? I cannot say that I know 1 single person FOR this gun control crap. Where do they exist or pretty much only the govt that seems to feel that way

k01

PR Elite
Biden suggested that Obama, his cabinet and the attorney general are trying to figure out how to slam out an executive order for gun control.

http://m.weeklystandard.com/blogs/biden-obama-might-use-executive-order-deal-guns_694984.html

We have never experienced a more stupid buffoon VP than Biden. Having him make this announcement is really in the face of the American people. There is no way the administration can accomplish their goals in a constitutional manner. They simply wouldn't have the support or votes.

John250

PR Founding Father
thats exactly what they are going to do........Ammo will be like getting liquor during prohibition. There was a gun show in Wilmington Ohio last weekend. I was told that it was PACKED!

PitRacer

PR Founding Father
206166_10151178440411638_1357619046_n.jpg

pasimp57

PR Addict
Did you notice that the leader of the 51% signed into law a provision that gets him secret service protection for life. Go figure.

MotoDad17

PR Founding Father
The first step of the "Gun Control " will be registration and taxation of all guns along with the government buying up all the popular ammo rounds ,like they have been doing for the past year...the government wants revenue from this and making you register thinking you can keep your guns will get it.The second part will be after everyone registers and pays ,they will have a list of owners and where to go get them.They will also pass thru executive order bans on semi automatics and magazines with a capacity over 5 rounds.

sturd

PR Addict
Did you notice that the leader of the 51% signed into law a provision that gets him secret service protection for life. Go figure.

Man, does nobody check anything anymore?

Presidents had lifetime protection by the secret servicefrom1958 up until
congress changed the law in the 90's to make it 10 years for any president
elected after '97. Republicans last year introduced, and the law passed
the house, a bill making it lifetime again. I don't think it's passed the Senate
yet meaning it has to be reintroduced this session.

Note that GW Bush extended, by executive order, protection to his
daughters after he was out of office. Not typically done but nobody
seems to have compained.

NQ1965

PR Elite
Your our political fact checking official (unpaid of course). Someone needs to set us straight when we are just shooting from the hip. :)

Jdunn217

PR Member
Somebody needs to get the redcoat Piers Morgan out of America. Can't believe we let him get rich on OUR first amendment while his stance is to take away/limit our 2nd amendment. Anyway, great debate here that makes him look foolish...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LJdhAm_oUUs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

loneranger171

PR Addict
A lot of posts to read but how could the government control person to person gun sales.... I am thinking about buying a gun from a friend and from what I've seen I don't have to do anything with any paperwork

pasimp57

PR Addict
I'm going to have to camp outside Kames or Gander Mountain. Every time the gun I want comes in, they sell out in less than an hour. They had 3 at Bass Pro Shops in Omaha this past week, and all went in under 10 minutes.

Sigh.... happy happy happy

John250

PR Founding Father
Eric Holder is the United States Attorney General . He is behind the fast and furious gun scandle.