Gun control

What are you talking about? I never even read your posts. I read the link that John250 put up and put a comment regarding that, then the next thing I see is I'm getting quoted talking about abortion and gay marriage. All I did was read an article that was linked and put up a comment regarding that article.

Maybe you should? It would probably make sense to you then. When you posted right after me it looked as if you were responding to my comment. When you don't quote anyone--nobody knows for sure who you are talking to. Especially when you are replying 16 pages later.

Maybe I got off base or same did not understant .Point is if it is inhumane or uncostitutional the Obama Nation is all for it, my kids cannot pray in school ,but yet they they can burn a flag that many died for. And this goverment sells guns to drug cartels . Do you really think want to trust them with gun contral ?

Maybe I got off base or same did not understant. And this goverment sells guns to drug cartels . Do you really think want to trust them with gun contral ?

Getting a little further off base . But I am very concerned with the support Our foreign affairs seems to be giving to this MB (Muslim Brotherhood) outfit and the Lack of To Isreal. What the Hell "they (Isreal) have been our Alliiess without hesitation and it seems we are turning our affections in support of this new outfit in the Middle east and I assure you (the MB has a very distinct agenda and is definitely not in any way shape or form coincide to ours or anyone else)??? I sure hope this is a case of keeping your enemies closer.

Back on topic I find it hard to believe any form of gun control could even be enforced legally. In a court of law I would think that the original "Shall not be infringed" would stand above anything that that fallows???

I think its ubsurd that anyone would even attempt to alter the 2nd amendment! That's just me i guess...

Maybe I got off base or same did not understant .Point is if it is inhumane or uncostitutional the Obama Nation is all for it, my kids cannot pray in school ,but yet they they can burn a flag that many died for. And this goverment sells guns to drug cartels . Do you really think want to trust them with gun contral ?

No not at all. All my guns went under with my buddies boat when it sank so I'm pretty bummed out but what can you do. The fact that all of these executive orders stem directly from a shooting that didn't even involve an "assault weapon" (so we're told.. the media cannot make up its mind) makes it even worse.

These are the people we elect and pay to be in office. It's a scary thought.

No not at all. All my guns went under with my buddies boat when it sank so I'm pretty bummed out but what can you do. The fact that all of these executive orders stem directly from a shooting that didn't even involve an "assault weapon" (so we're told.. the media cannot make up its mind) makes it even worse.

These are the people we elect and pay to be in office. It's a scary thought.

damn that happened to you too?

Oshow.jpg

Is this real or another internet spoof?

Complete different venue.

Im not sure when or where the picture was taken but I cant imagine any time it would be acceptable to have a press conference and NOT have the US flag in the backround. Maybe it was at a foreign venue but even those normally have it too.

Back