indoor MX in ytown?

You are right, I went back and read threw your posts you did not say some of the things I thought you did. My apologies for that. Still think you did and are taking things a bit far with your responses. There was no threat intended either I was merely pointing out that I wasn't going to resort to name calling behind a screen and that most people hide behind their computer. That is why I edited my post (hoping it was before you saw it and took it the wrong way) . I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong about something, but I still don't appreciate the way you handled yourself in your responses. Whether you care or not your last few posts have most certainly hurt your image in my eyes at least. Again sorry for directing parts to you that you didn't say, but lets keep this professional bud.

You are right, I went back and read threw your posts you did not say some of the things I thought you did. My apologies for that. Still think you did and are taking things a bit far with your responses. There was no threat intended either I was merely pointing out that I wasn't going to resort to name calling behind a screen and that most people hide behind their computer. That is why I edited my post (hoping it was before you saw it and took it the wrong way) . I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong about something, but I still don't appreciate the way you handled yourself in your responses. Whether you care or not your last few posts have most certainly hurt your image in my eyes at least. Again sorry for directing parts to you that you didn't say, but lets keep this professional bud.

Easy enough - No hard feelings here. Ride on!

A few weeks ago we were at Ram Jam and met a couple of families that drove 5 hours from Michigan to ride for the weekend. They said that there were no indoor tracks in Michigan and were happy with the whole experiance. They said they were comming back but wanted to also try different tracks. So here are a few ideas to market these out of staters (especially Michgan). All three tracks work together and sell a package deal where the rider goes to three different tracks in three days. Or take it one step further put together an "adventure package" between Christmas and New Years next year and include Kalahari, Rays, and the three tracks.

YZ 125......I know one thing, those post are too much to read..........I am moving on.

(Not to john250) Every six sentences. Hit enter key, start new paragraph.

Makes readers more apt to finish you're ridiculously long run on sentence "incomplete" thought.

And periods go inside "quotes." Not like this: "quotes".

Well props to you for doing this! Another track to go to will be awesome! And for everyone who is hating your just jealous he will have a bad a** track!! We are looking forward to bring Landon up to ride!!!

How many races and practices could you do for the price of a Pro Circuit pipe????

Well that depends: is it an African swallow or a European swallo?

Full 2 stroke pipe- 1 full winter season of practice.
Full 4 stroke pipe - 4 full seasons, 5.5 if you're on a crf450 dual canner.

Good luck Y-town indoors. I wish you success and hopefully you'll be able to get your peewee track built. We race as a family, which includes my 3 year old. It would be nice to have an indoor track he could enjoy. Until then we'll be waiting patiently for outdoor weather.

My Name Is Mike Seidita and Have A small Electrical Co. Have A 60 Foot Bucket Truck And Would Be Happy To Do Anything You Need For Free You Just Pay For Material and Fuel. The Only Thing I ask That You Would Work Around My Schedule And Let Me And Son Ride For Free But Still Sign Papers He lives in Lowellville and I live In Poland me and his mother are divorced he ls 8 Years old and I Am 48 And I love the idea and we can spend more time together. and he loves to ride if this is going to owner good if not please send it to him Mike Seidita call me 330-402-0720 thanks again

We should have a grand opening date and schedual out soon. Waiting on one more thing and we are good to go. I'll be back on once I have the date. Thanks for everyones support and cant wait to have you all out there.

Maybe we all have been catfished...

No one has been catfished. We are waiting on the county inspection and we are good to go. Been waiting for a few weeks. But that is how things go. The track is done and waiting for bikes to come ride, but we cant open untill this final inspection. I'll let everyone know when this happens, as I am hoping ASAP just like everyone who wants to ride.

start preppin the outdoor track! its gonna be time to ride outdoors by the time the county is done dickin around!

I went last year and it was bada**, decent length, nice and loamy dirt, a smaller size triple that was jumpable without the scare of possible death, really nice rythm section that was alot of fun.

Hoping that they open again this year, I will be making a few trips. Wish it wasnt $30 bucks entry, but its indoors so thats expected I guess.

I could be wrong and you know how rumours are but I heard it was shut down. They pulled the dirt out and everything already.

Back