What do YOU carry?

Meister

PR Founding Father
What is your go to concealed carry weapon?

What is the most accurate pistol you have ever shot?

My brother and I both carry Walthers. Him a PPS 40, and me a PK380 (sometimes i carry my m&p9 compact)..... MY favorit gun to shoot, is my smith and wesson m&p FS9mm. I have alot of the m&p's and love them all, but i plan on shooting some IDPA matches this summer and will be shooting the m&p 9mm. I practice alot with my m&p .22

I dont conceal carry. but for me the most accurate hand gun is my full size Kimber 1911, followed in a very close 2nd my ruger gp100 357 /6 inch barrel. I have owned or still own. ruger 44 mag,Glock 17,27. M&P 45, beretta 92 fs,px9, ruger lcr, gp100 4and 6 inch,... I think that is it

I carry the Kel Tec 380 with a pocket holster or Smart Carry holster depending on where I am. I have to dress in business casual clothing and customers can get pretty nervous if they suspect you are carrying so it needs to be concealed really well while easily accessable.

My most accurate handgun is a S&W 686 .357 with the Sig Sauer P226 in 40 best in the auto catagory. I don't have a 1911 yet but that is on the list...probably looking at a Kimber Ultra Carry II.

To me accuracy doesn't mean much. I believe I read a statistic that most indoor defense shootings average 12 feet or less. Pretty much anything is accurate at that distance. More importantly is your comfort with the firearm and your ability to efficiently operate it under stress.

image.jpgI started carrying an Intratech. You don't have to aim until the 20 or 25th round.

Kel-Tec P-11 in the winter and a Taurus TCP in the summer. Browning Buckmark is my most accurate shooter.

No CCW permit thinking about getting one.
Have only fired about ten different pistols, and the most accurate was a .22 Cal Co2 Pellet pistol Based on the Ruger Mark design.
Yes that's right! A pellet pistol. Was as accurate as some rifles I have fired.
The worst was a .32 cal pocket pistol a friend had. You couldn't hit a 5 gallon bucket 5 feet away. Seriously it never hit in the same place twice either. Like a cork gun at the County Fair.

I am scheduled for my CCW class for March 30. Cant wait. The classes are filling up quickly around here.

Glock 19 with a comp tac minotaur inside the waistband holster. When I'm wearing a heavy jacket I prefer my full frame 45 acp Glock 21 in an over the waistband holster.

Courtney will carry a S&W 38 special that she shoots really well.

I will boot carry a Taurus TCP but I am looking to purchase a new primary carry gun.

I have it semi narrowed down but am having a tough time deciding.

Caliber will be a 9mm. For a couple of reasons that are kind of irrelevant.

I am looking at the S&W M&P9c. I took my course with this gun as a buddy let me borrow it. I shot it really well and had no issues.

I am also considering a Springfield XDM compact because I like the idea of the grip type safety.

Also somewhere on my list is a compact Glock.

Another one that strikes a sweet spot with me is a 1911 or 1911 "compact". I love the feel and design, just not sure if I would easily be able to conceal it well enough.

Then I read alot about the Kahrs..

This is as tough as picking which new bike to buy.. lol..

Next issue is the perfect concealable holster.. IWB can be tough with a gut it seems. OWB can be hard to conceal. I wear a hoodie damn near every day since my job does not have a dress code requirement. Been looking at some high quality IWB holsters and need to get my hands on some to really make a determination.

Meister you can try on my Crossbreed Supertuck with my m&p9 compact if you want. I have a crossbreed for it and my walther. Best and most comfy ITB holster I have used.

Meister you can try on my Crossbreed Supertuck with my m&p9 compact if you want. I have a crossbreed for it and my walther. Best and most comfy ITB holster I have used.

I have seen those and they're intriguing. Everyone talks them up, but its hard to comprehend the actual comfort level based on the picture..

Stupid question. Everyone craps, what do you do with it if you've got business to handle? Is it comfortable in the seated position, like at my desk all day? Bigger pants?

Lone ranger, you'll love it. I just shot 100 rounds out of one and really liked it. Plus on the mp forum there's a couple companies that make different kinds of upgrade kits available. Sights, trigger, springs and things.. tempting.

To be honest I wear mine all day every day, and it dosent bother me at all. I wear a 34/32 before i carried, i still wear the same in most all of my pants. Some diffirent brand I have to get a waist size bigger it just depends. Using the head if i have to do business i usually just take it off and set it on the shelf (at work) or carfully on the TP dispensor. Mine is not too bad in a seated postion (like while driving) or sitting in the movie theater. I am on my feet most of the day at work tho.

I have around 1000 rounds threw my compact and no problems, I love the gun. I have around 2000-2500 threw my full size m&p 9mm, again with no problems, I love the m&p line.

The only reason I usually carry my Walther is that it is a single stack, and has a slimer profile so on my body it is easier to conceal with less clothing.

I have around 1000 rounds threw my compact and no problems, I love the gun. I have around 2000-2500 threw my full size m&p 9mm, again with no problems, I love the m&p line.
/QUOTE]
Did u get a finger extension for the second mag that's flat? Heard the magazine with the finger extension is much easier to hold

I have 2 magazines each way, 2 with pinky extension, and 2 without. I like shooting with the pinky extensions much better, but sometimes it makes carrying harder. I carry it mostly with the flat magazine, but dont like shooting with them as much. I would say if you are buying extra mags to deff get the pinky extension.

No doubt...can't find pinky extension anywhere... out of stock anyplace I look....damn gun scares got everything being snatched up

Back