What do YOU carry?

Kames just sold one in a 45.. olde English outfitters in tipp city had 2.. there's 1 on arms list.. they're around! I'm trying to upgrade in the AR dept currently. My armalite is for sale. It has a 1:9 twist barrel and for what I wanna use it for I want a 1:7 so I can shoot heavier longer range hunting rounds..

Can you post a few pic's?
How much? and how many rounds down the Barrrel?
this is a 223 5.56 correct?

Can you post a few pic's?
How much? and how many rounds down the Barrrel?
this is a 223 5.56 correct?

Is is an Armalite and I have shot 60 rounds of brass through it during sight in.

Gun only like in pic 1 and factory mag, 1100 (retail is 1150, so you save 50 plus tax).

Gun the way it is in the 2nd picture with 3 mags (factory and 2 black plastic), 1600, simmons 3-9x50, magpul grip, folding foregrip mounted to rail, and bipod (magpul stock not included, factory stock will be back on). The red dot you see pictured is not included.

Gun with all above and the case, 8 mags, 440 rounds of federal 55gr fmj, 60 rounds of hornady tap 55gr, $2200.

Or trade for a .308 in a similar set up!

ar_zpsa779c71d.jpg

ar15_zps9035e472.jpeg

Sent Pvt MSG. I was expecting an old M16 style with solid stock not M4. ARMALITE the original... LOL!
Thanks

So I have my bike listed on Criagslist to try and sell. No one wants to buy it yet, but everyone has something to trade. I get this text last night wanting to trade. Guy is offering, a AR15 shot one time, 4 - 30 round mags, red dot sniper scope, carry case, and 60 rounds for my YZ. I am not trading, but what would that be worth?

So I have my bike listed on Criagslist to try and sell. No one wants to buy it yet, but everyone has something to trade. I get this text last night wanting to trade. Guy is offering, a AR15 shot one time, 4 - 30 round mags, red dot sniper scope, carry case, and 60 rounds for my YZ. I am not trading, but what would that be worth?

Like anything else John250. Depends on what brand and model rifle: Colt on high end vs DPMS or Olympic lower quality (not baggn as all are usually priced accordingly depends on what you want). Same with extra goodies: Scope (Sniper brand seems decent, not Tasco or BSA), then magazines Magpul (Very desirable) or Thermold (not so much) although lately Due to the Chicken little syndrome with gun control everything is a little overpriced, but slowly returning to sanity.

A liittle more specifics would be easier to speculate on value.

I had a guy want to trade me a 1873 Winchester lever action, and a English infield for my 2000 RM250. Might have been the best trade ever if I new anything about Guns.

Back