What do YOU carry?

Check 44.mag.com, i just ordered alot of mags from them, all in stock. that was 2 weeks ago tho. but they seem to be the most stocked up.

As far as holsters go, I was going to get a crossbreed but didnt want to wait.. Was going to order a Galco King Tuk, but none of the distributors Kames uses can get one..

I did find a place called Shepard Leather that makes one very similar for $45 or $55 depending on leathers.. They sell on amazon but I purchased straight through their website..

The Galco Summer Comfort just wont work with my fat ass. Sticks out way too much and isnt that comfortable.

I turned "legal" yesterday actually. Took my course 2 weeks ago through dan Clevenger who does it at kames. Very informative and honest with a list of creds a mile long. Took exactly 2 weeks for summit county to call me to come pick up the permit. A guy I work with went 2 weeks before me and he had his back in 9 days and said there was no wait in the office when he went. I waited an hour when I went but at pick up your in and out.

Another holster tid bit.. I found a local guy who makes holsters similar to crossbreeds.. his website is hiddenhybridholsters.com.. also found a custom company who build all leather versions that look bad ass and seem like they would be comfy and if I remember right its American holster or something like that..

So...has anybody recently got there's CCW or signed up for classes soon? How was it....

I have mine scheduled for March 30th with 7 others that I know. Was supposed to go Feb 16th, but they had to cancel that class. The only one that fit into my schedule after that was March 30th.

Got my CCW about 4 years ago. Funny thing in my mind was that the license was for 5 years, but after 6 you needed to show "proficiency". The only problem was that Proficiency wasn't defined at that time! lol

Got a holster in the mail to day. It is from Winthrop Holsters. Pretty comfy and fits well IWB. It is a tight fit which keeps firearm secure but I need to practice getting it out as it is not super easy...

Winthrop Holster 2.jpg

Attachments

• Winthrop Holster.jpg
    Winthrop Holster.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 194
It might have been lost in a post from a couple weeks ago when pitracer went down. But I thought someone mentioned a website that you could buy ammo on that had plenty in stock, and no limits. Did someone post a website or am I dreaming that. If so, can you repost it please.

Must be......I thought someone had posted some website. Well if anyone has any suggestions for buying 1000 rounds of 9mm and 1000 rounds of .40 let me know.

My question is do u think it will get any better.... right now everyone is in panic mode buying up everything.... what is gonna be done to calm the storm or are the winds of change in motion

Back