What do YOU carry?

Pit.....

Thats about as GAY as Georgie cuddling with Crute in a motovan! Just a little more creepy.

I am still rolling over here laughing! That is too funny. Pit must be searching guys on PlentyoFish again. LOL

In the newest twmx there's an idiot named Pierre that isn't a fan of to av anymore because in kick start 4 they showed him with "assault rifles," and all those are for is "killing people. ". And he was offended.

Oh yea, well I'm offended of your square brimmed glasses, womens jeans and Nasty stocking cap thing all you hipsters wear!

hipster.png

Im sure this was Pierre.

Friend of mine has a Ruger LCP .380 for sale. $350 (cash only). Like new. Shot less than 30 rounds.

A great choice for a dependable back-up or personal defense carry pistol, the Ruger LCP .380 Auto Pistol's compact and lightweight design is ideal for all-day carry. Small enough to fit in your pocket. Measuring just 5.16''L x 3.6''H x .8''W and weight just 9.4 oz. unloaded, the LCP still delivers capable stopping power with its .380 Auto payload. Designed with both male and female shooters in mind, the LCP features a rugged, hardened steel slide and lightweight, high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame. Integral, fixed front and rear sights. Recessed hammer. Comes with a finger grip extension floorplate for additional comfort and grip. Blued finish. Capacity: 6+1. Includes extra magazine.

http://www.ruger.com/products/lcp/index.html

Hoping things are loosenin up a little. Just was able to order extra mag for the m&p due to email from 44mag.com that they got some back in stock

I just scored 1,000 small pistol primers at a gun show and 1,000 Hornady .40 s&w slugs.... stoked!! time to hit the reloader

Hp9

This is my special edition HP9!!! I don't CC it.
Hipoint c9 I.JPG

If you want to bag on my HP go ahead! But I guarantee you wont stop over and catch my bullets at my backstop for me!!!:p

My nieces boy friend just bought a brand new Colt Mustang Pocketlite .380. Bought it from Gander Mountain and paid $750 for it. That seems like a high price too me for it, but he says they are hard to get. Did he spend too much for that gun?

I have heard good things about high point and you can't beat the price. Just not gonna win any beauty contests lol

Looking to get either a S&W 38 special or a taurus 38 special. Anyone have any input? Shot a Taurus and loved it but just curious on the S&W. Just for fun and home defense, thought about a pistol grip pump, anyone like the pistol grip shotguns?

I have heard good things about high point and you can't beat the price. Just not gonna win any beauty contests lol

I got a high point. Accurate, hasnt failed on me once beside one hang fire but I really cant blame the gun for that. Its a great time. I wouldn't bring her home to mom. That's all I'm sayin.

My HP9 is very accurate actually. And the Wife (unbelievably) likes it better than some of the others when we go to the gun shops! Of coarse she is a GIRL so!!! Ya' KNOW! LOL!

Kames just sold one in a 45.. olde English outfitters in tipp city had 2.. there's 1 on arms list.. they're around! I'm trying to upgrade in the AR dept currently. My armalite is for sale. It has a 1:9 twist barrel and for what I wanna use it for I want a 1:7 so I can shoot heavier longer range hunting rounds..

Back