Winter Projects?

1986 RM125

New seat foam/cover
New main bearings/seals
PDI NOS silencer
Shock rebuilt with new race tech bumper/seal head
Swing arm has new pivot works bearings
New rear wheel bearings/brake shoes
IMS rod kit new in box (believe crank is new good shape)
Carb rebuild kit
Gasket kit

Needs exhaust, stator, new bore currently on 3rd over
Plastic is hammered, will need the basics to complete- tires, sprockets/chain, ect………

$500.00 firm

anyone know a vintage bike for sale?? I hunting a 81 yz250.. I want something pretty nice. would also be interested in a 83 or 84 rm 250.

Hows about a 6 year project.....yes it took me 6 years. 1 wife and 2 houses later :)
MX-360.jpg

Is that a 74? And how much are you. Selling it for. What I am looking for is a bike Ryan can race in evo 1,2, or 3. A.. Also be able to use as a back up bike for our prespective classes

Bike actually looks good with the unpainted motor.
After racing my MX250 last weekend I got the hankering to buy spare 250. Them bikes are fuuuuuuuuuuun!

Nice job!

Is that a 74? And how much are you. Selling it for. What I am looking for is a bike Ryan can race in evo 1,2, or 3. A.. Also be able to use as a back up bike for our prespective classes

You kidding me...I just finished it !!!! And yes its a 1974.

Now starting on a 1974 MX125

Jim 598...if you send me an instant message on this site with your email address, I'll send you some pics of my 1981 YZ250.

I had mentioned to you down in Athens that I need to sell it in order to replenish funds sucked up from buying my new KTM....plus I already have my 84 RM250 for post vintage 50+, so no need to have two EVO 250s.

Jim:

My '83 CR250 would be for sale for the right price, although I'm kind of not motivated to touch it right now.

Attachments

• PIC_0044.jpg
    PIC_0044.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 190
Mike:

I haven't touched the 250 or the 125 in over 2 years and don't see that happening anytime soon. Both need some minor maintenance and I just haven't had the focus to do it. Taking up too much space in my garage. Anyone want one them???

Attachments

• 100_4676.jpg
    100_4676.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 188
Mike:

I haven't touched the 250 or the 125 in over 2 years and don't see that happening anytime soon. Both need some minor maintenance and I just haven't had the focus to do it. Taking up too much space in my garage. Anyone want one them???

PM me on the 125 Joe......like a moth to a flame......(me)

Back