O'Neal RDX Boot

PitRacer

PR Founding Father
Anyone seen this yet? I used to love O'Neal Hardware boots. They stopped making them several years back, not sure why, and have continued for a while with a simple entry-level boot.

Now it looks like they are back with a top level boot, hinged ankle, replaceable sole inserts, etc. They look nice!

http://www.oneal.com/rdx.php

RDX_nodetail-1.jpg

Looks like $360. Im goin between these and Formas. Just lookin to try something different then gaernes and astars.

Lol i was just thinking about starting a thread on this topic. I can get a pair for $260.

I think it's worth the try. Was considering sidi crossfires. But I pay retail for those. Probably gonna order some in the morning when I get home.

I have some ordered supposedly they came in yesterday along with some new gear I ordered too ( get a good discount ) I hope there sweet they look like they will be, Ill post on here when I get them they only getting in size 10.5, 11, 12 I guess right now.

Lol i was just thinking about starting a thread on this topic. I can get a pair for $260.

I think it's worth the try. Was considering sidi crossfires. But I pay retail for those. Probably gonna order some in the morning when I get home.

Man, those crossfire 2's look nice! I talked to Tim Farr about Sidi's in general and he said that at first he was gun shy about them but once he wore them, he fell in love for comfort and protection and now wont wear anything else. Granted, we know you dont like quad riders opinions! lol

I don't mind quads. I was trying to get stir points in my last quad hater thread. I got good buddies who ride quads.

If the oneals are true to fit sizing ill pick up a pair of those. Does kames get sidis?

They have some, but don't normally stock them. No crossfire 2. They can order them though. I have to buy a new pair of boots too since my orange ones had a blow out at the cliff. I may try the instincts..

they won't have 12s til summer.. i need boots asap. either gonna go 661 again or try jet maybe. I would probably do the O'Neal they look great but don't think I can wait until summer

looks like they have black.. White.. and neon available.. haven't seen any pics other than white yet. Hmm. looks like none in stock yet.. unless their inventory site isn't updated

Look very nice & anything with ankle piviots has my vote.

Was a Hi-Point fan in the old days but have liked Gaernes best for the last 10 years or so as they fit well, don't feel bulky, no break intime & bottoms last forever.

I have some ordered supposedly they came in yesterday along with some new gear I ordered too ( get a good discount ) I hope there sweet they look like they will be, Ill post on here when I get them they only getting in size 10.5, 11, 12 I guess right now.

I"m out I need a 14. I have some buddys who where sidi"s. won"t ride with anything else now.

Ever since I broke my leg twice while in Gaerne sg1's I've been scared away. Granted the 10s and 12s are quite a bit different..

No, not the tech-3’s but I just switched over (or back too) tech-8’s but now the “Light” version.
Been using tech-10’s for 8-10 years now. Before that the old style 8's.
I’ve read some great reviews on the 8 lights and wanted to slip a pair on to see what all the fuss was about.
I got the chance at Iron Pony on the way home from Monster.
The 8 Lights feel just as supportive as the 10’s but weigh next to nothing in comparison and that sealed the deal for me to give them a shot.

Those O'Neals look like a very nice boot too!!

How do you like the buckles on those tech 8's? I got rid of a couple of pairs of A stars because I never could get those things to close.
The TCX 1.1 looks like another really nice boot, but I don't see it for sale anywhere in the US.

Looks like a decent boot for the Coin. Has to be a better deal than the entry level Boot, Which I believe simply gets purchased because of the price then cost you more when it gets thrown away soon after you realize you wasted your money and need a decent set of boots. Glad to see these!

Back