O'Neal RDX Boot

I did mine a few years back, but it was only like $35 plus shipping, and I send them ground, so that was like $12 each way. Worth it to me, I had the boots for another 4 years after resoling each pair that I did and then they were really worn out.

I have no idea what it costs now, or if it's even open anymore. But I'd send them another pair of boots to resole in a heartbeat if the soles were worn badly but the boots were in really good shape otherwise.

I will call tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up rocket. Ive still got my fox f3 rc boots but the sole became detached last year at the cliff. If i can get them resoled, theyll be my dirty track boots! Lol

I have a decent black pair of tech 8s that one sole is falling off. It would be worth it to resole those probably.

-
SIX1-FB-_is
I wear 13EEE and the 661 flight boots fit me great. They have held up awesome

You can buy all the replacement parts on motosport. $45 for a pair of fresh soles, 9.99 for the metal hardware and screws. Take it to an amish shoe guy and he'll do it for 15 bucks.

Just buy Gearne's, the leather part of the boot will wear out before the sole will. You won't have to ship them out to be resoled. My husband and I both have a pair thats 4 years old and the soles are fine. We got new mx boots but will be using our old ones for flat track.

Try out the place that used to be in the back of Cycle News for resoling boots. I've had 2 pairs done there over the years and the resoled boots were as good as new. They use SIDI soles, so I have had 2 pairs of Alpinestars Tech 8's (old style) re soled and the replacement soles lasted twice as long as the original Astar soles. It was called Sole Performance, (800) 944 - 2755 at 165 South El Camino Real, Encinitas, CA 92024

I don't know if they are still there or not, but if so, it was a good deal to keep boots going.

84.99 plus 14.99 shipping back to put sidi soles on. For 120 I'll spend a couple more bucks and buy a pair of 661s as mud boots..

All my white boot bashing and they sent me two pair of white. Lol. Out of blacks. Oh well. I'll have a mud pair and a dry pair ! I'll try to stay ontop of the wash thing.

So they just substitute white for a black pair and ship them without calling you first?? That's nuts.

Could of been an error on my part. I think the cart updated itself to white 10s. I dont really mind, people pay more money for chincy nike high top shoes. Or worse case I can sell a pair.

I'm selling my size 10 Oneal RDX's. They are just too tight and I am going to wait till the end of May for the size 11's to come in. I have only worn them around my office for a few minutes. I will make someone a smokin deal as they are brand new with tags. PM me for inquiry's.

Oneal RDX.jpg

Back