O'Neal RDX Boot

I love my new instincts but they are a PIA to clean! So many nooks and crannys and now I remember why I quit wearing boots with white on them! I need a black pair too. lol

Ive worn white boots forever. Wesleys bleech white in the automotive section works awesome on white boots. Anything special others use on white boots that works good?

Georgie, just go with the new Tech 8 lights. They are awesome boots.

I hate the price tag on the tech 8 lights. They were a bit more stiff than the 661. And I can get 3 pair of 661 for 1 pair of tech 8s.

The RDX'S survived the office walk around test, so far so good. They are very comfortable and seem to be made very well.

I just picked up another pair of Tech 10s.. if anybody wants some very broken in white Tech 10s in size 10 lmk :D

I got my RDX boots several weeks ago wore them twice sold them and s**t the money for sg12.

The oneals felt good but for me at least they were tight towards my toes and my foot rubbed on it and literally made it hurt if I bought the next size up they would be way to big I know it cause these were already super wide in the middle.

I was disappointed when they came and said made in china which is probably why they don't fit like they should plus to pay that much for a boot made in china if your paying retail anyway is nuts.

I still love my oneal gear but the RDX boots were not for me I'm super happy with my sg12 if course.

661 flight it is. I'm gonna order a white set and a black set. Maybe will wear opposites. Ha. Doubt it though. Black for mud, white for dry.

They are just like 04 tech 8s. Soles look good.

The flight boots are ok if you dont have wide feet, I tried those too with no luck.

Again there made in China as well, my buddy has a pair guessing he has about 10 rides on them and soles are almost half gone already.

But you can get them cheap and they have good protection or seem to so I suppose if they fit you well like my buddy you should be happy minus the soles maybe he got a bad pair or something

The flight boots are ok if you dont have wide feet, I tried those too with no luck.

Again there made in China as well, my buddy has a pair guessing he has about 10 rides on them and soles are almost half gone already.

But you can get them cheap and they have good protection or seem to so I suppose if they fit you well like my buddy you should be happy minus the soles maybe he got a bad pair or something

ive put a lot of time on some of the 661s and held up pretty darn good. I kind of have wide feet and never had a problem. The gaerne feels more snug than the 661 did, kind of hurts my foot a little actually... but hoping they will losen up a little bit as they break in more

Flight soles look pretty close to the '04 Alpinestar tech 8s. Mine Astar soles are trashed after 9 years, the boots are intact. I should just resole them really.

SIX1-FB-_is

just do it already lol. for the price they are a decent boot.

if i had to decide between the oneal and 661 though id probably try out the oneal just because its hinged

Try out the place that used to be in the back of Cycle News for resoling boots. I've had 2 pairs done there over the years and the resoled boots were as good as new. They use SIDI soles, so I have had 2 pairs of Alpinestars Tech 8's (old style) re soled and the replacement soles lasted twice as long as the original Astar soles. It was called Sole Performance, (800) 944 - 2755 at 165 South El Camino Real, Encinitas, CA 92024

I don't know if they are still there or not, but if so, it was a good deal to keep boots going.

Back