Goodbye, Farewell, and Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought the site.....I am going to bring back the pitracer parties ride days...I talked to both Jason and JO...Will are all working together to have a pitracer ride day at half off practice days.....But my main thing I am going to do is have a huge opening day at Rolling Hills mx park here in a few weeks.....Bonfire moto.....party after! Thanks to OMA for the support in this! Moto on! John I will bring ya tacos at the party bro!!!!

The deal has been in the works for a while. We finally came to an agreement on terms and price.

transferre was today, just wanted to give John a chance to break the news.

Only a few knew we were talking.

More info to come, thanks.

Ok but the serious part is. I really bought the site. The 4-1 is a coincidence. . . Why do you think pit hasnt responded at all ? Dudes tired of the site and he was just gonna pull the plug but for years I've joked with him about buying it and last week he called me and was serious.

Ok but the serious part is. I really bought the site. The 4-1 is a coincidence. . . Why do you think pit hasnt responded at all ? Dudes tired of the site and he was just gonna pull the plug but for years I've joked with him about buying it and last week he called me and was serious.

Are you going to tell everyone about your not so silent partner #23_Racing!

Lmao.....all of you who claim to have bought are full of bs. You are all a bunch of pot stirrers who couldnt have the pc attitude to properly run the site! Pit would never sell to any one like me or any of you for that simple fact alone!!! So either its april fools or....... a silent one has bought it! Uh oh.......

I'm sitting on the beach on Marco Island and I get a text telling me that John has sold Pitracer. So thanks for wrecking my vacation. (Just Kidding). Thank you John, for all the hard work over the years and enjoy your retirement.

Liars!

He pm's me and says "dude, the site is yours" and GAVE it to me because it was such a pain in the ass.. so all you suckers spending dough just put cash in MY pocket! Beers deers n ribeyes for everyone!

Meister.....I offered Taco Bell stock,He could not resist! You can't even use a nail gun...why the hell would he give you the site! Hahahahahahaha ha!

Hahahaha dick! I learned my lesson w that one! I'm good now. Spiker guns still scare me tho lol..

Damn Pit!? You still be at the track right? Just as I plan to get back into it and hit Vet Fest this year, you go and say Vet Fest is bogus and that you're out... Missed me didn't ya? ;)

I guess it was all a joke? No more info eh?

Pot stirring points if it was a joke, if not I hope the new owner isnt a douche and tanks the site! Cant imagine trying to coordinate riding each weekend with out info in one place to plan by.

I guess this is as good of time as any. I just bought the site from John its been in the works for a while now but in the past few weeks we got everything straight and switched over. Pitracer will still run the way it has for the next 6 months and then we will be switching somethings alittle at at time. I bought pitracer.com because my love of the sport and Ohio MX racing and now I cant stir the pot since this is my site now, we will be working on bring more mini's onto the site and as they are the future. Some of you may remember miniXriders.com that was my site and we will be working that idea into the all new pitracer. I might even make georgie a admin just to show no hard feelings.

I guess this is as good of time as any. I just bought the site from John its been in the works for a while now but in the past few weeks we got everything straight and switched over. Pitracer will still run the way it has for the next 6 months and then we will be switching somethings alittle at at time. I bought pitracer.com because my love of the sport and Ohio MX racing and now I cant stir the pot since this is my site now, we will be working on bring more mini's onto the site and as they are the future. Some of you may remember miniXriders.com that was my site and we will be working that idea into the all new pitracer. I might even make georgie a admin just to show no hard feelings.

Hahahahahahah aprils fools was on monday, you are a few days late.

NNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back