Goodbye, Farewell, and Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess this is as good of time as any. I just bought the site from John its been in the works for a while now but in the past few weeks we got everything straight and switched over. Pitracer will still run the way it has for the next 6 months and then we will be switching somethings alittle at at time. I bought pitracer.com because my love of the sport and Ohio MX racing and now I cant stir the pot since this is my site now, we will be working on bring more mini's onto the site and as they are the future. Some of you may remember miniXriders.com that was my site and we will be working that idea into the all new pitracer. I might even make georgie a admin just to show no hard feelings.

YES!!!!! Welcome back, this site has been so boring and seemed unbalanced without you!

It's time to stop the shenanigans as I finally convinced John to sell me the site . I had to buy a few old relics to convince him I was serious. Jack takes over Fgl and I ride off into the sunset with the pitracer royalties .
So pony up as its going to be a sweet ride on the new and improved FGlpitsite#suzuki. Com

I hate when Im right!

It will pretty much stay the same for atleast 6 months intill the domain expires then we are changing servers and reformatting the site to better serve mini riders and quad riders. Why do you think pit has not responded to any of this?

Why do you think pit has not responded to any of this?

I'm pretty sure Pit took his cash payout and is sitting on a beach somewhere sipping frozen margaritas. The new owner has retained my IT services and mentioned he paid a pretty penny for this site because of something he called good faith or intellectual property or something along those lines.

Jason and I talked about buying this site, The number we heard was a little out of our price range. Not that isnt worth it, but ummm I didnt think it was worth it. Sorry John. I guess it was worth it to someone.

From what me and my buddy have invested over the last few months.....We put this in our back pocket too....It will stay the same for now..Big Things coming soon though. Big jumps,Big Hills,Big drive ways.....Hope it pays off in the end...450 practice riders for Malvern was a good sign....but that was with nobody running that day...So Iam a little worried!

I guess this is as good of time as any. I just bought the site from John its been in the works for a while now but in the past few weeks we got everything straight and switched over. Pitracer will still run the way it has for the next 6 months and then we will be switching somethings alittle at at time. I bought pitracer.com because my love of the sport and Ohio MX racing and now I cant stir the pot since this is my site now, we will be working on bring more mini's onto the site and as they are the future. Some of you may remember miniXriders.com that was my site and we will be working that idea into the all new pitracer. I might even make georgie a admin just to show no hard feelings.

Thanks for changing my password back so I can again use my account. And please put the Ahhhh c class thread back in the index. I still read it in its entirety atleast once a month.

Any idea on who that was ?
For like a year or maybe longer, any time we would mention a new location, he would always ask how far it was from Malvern?

Any idea on who that was ?
For like a year or maybe longer, any time we would mention a new location, he would always ask how far it was from Malvern?

It was MX315!!! He's recalculating the entire site to Malvern as the center of the known universe. All track references will be in relation to distance to Malvern. All shop references will be in relation to distance to Parma Dave's Garage. All parties will be in relation to two things depending on the time of year of the party...... In winter and off season months in Ohio, parties will be in relation to the final SX in Vegas trip. And in the summer and riding season in Ohio, parties will be in relation to Mrs Parma Dave's rockin Birthday Party with the Breakfast Club.

Luckily for him, Malvern has come under a rebirth under Jason Rogers and is now a happening place to race and practice again. And Parma Dave Racing Headquarters are used by many on the site already, so he's got a good start.

He's going to rename some of the Forum's as follows (work in progress here):

Some of the usual will still be kept like - OPEN PRACTICE / RACE UPDATES / CLASSIFIEDS / BUSINESS LISTINGS

BUT, SOME OF THE NEW SECTIONS ARE BEING THOUGHT OF LIKE THIS:

MALVERN TALK

#23_Racing's MINI DAD / C CLASS ADVICE (they are working on MiniXriders ideas here along with Mini Dad Iron Cage matches)

GEORGIE PORGIE'S MR KNOW IT ALL COLUMN (checking on licensing agreement with Dirt Bike Magazine)

ROCKET'S ROAD TO LORETTA'S (long posts about everything you need to know about Loretta Lynn's)

BRIARCLIFF CENTRAL (OMA Stuff Too) - JO is only allowed to post in this area and will be a reader only in all other areas unless he starts ponying up some ad $

PARTIES (SX or MX)

HANGIN WITH PARMA DAVE (garage adventures and mechanical talk)

HERSHEY'S HANGOUT - This is specifically designed to go in a piss other people off. The Pot stirring section of Pitracer.com future!

In the VET SECTION, there will 2 Forums:

SHOPPING CART RACING (AHRMA and other vintage stuff)

SHARC's SHACK - For approved Vets only with premium access to stuff kids shouldn't see! Dirty Old Men forum.

As you can see, making sure that the new and improved Pitracer.com will get to the next level is a daunting task. Many of these things are still up for discussion and in the planning phase. So PM any new ideas directly to MX315 so he can weigh all of his options as the new owner of the site!

Rockets Road to Lorettas should be the only forum for Rocket to post threads longer than 2 paragraphs also, that way we know where to look for all the previous and future classic ramblings...such as the GAY post that was lost.

Thanks for changing my password back so I can again use my account. And please put the Ahhhh c class thread back in the index. I still read it in its entirety atleast once a month.

Your welcome Georgie, As for the C class thread I figured you could start a new it is that time of the year.

robin why such a short post? short and sweet as usual! lol... don't forget the "going / not going VET FEST"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back