Goodbye, Farewell, and Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was MX315!!! He's recalculating the entire site to Malvern as the center of the known universe. All track references will be in relation to distance to Malvern. All shop references will be in relation to distance to Parma Dave's Garage. All parties will be in relation to two things depending on the time of year of the party...... In winter and off season months in Ohio, parties will be in relation to the final SX in Vegas trip. And in the summer and riding season in Ohio, parties will be in relation to Mrs Parma Dave's rockin Birthday Party with the Breakfast Club.

Luckily for him, Malvern has come under a rebirth under Jason Rogers and is now a happening place to race and practice again. And Parma Dave Racing Headquarters are used by many on the site already, so he's got a good start.

He's going to rename some of the Forum's as follows (work in progress here):

Some of the usual will still be kept like - OPEN PRACTICE / RACE UPDATES / CLASSIFIEDS / BUSINESS LISTINGS

BUT, SOME OF THE NEW SECTIONS ARE BEING THOUGHT OF LIKE THIS:

MALVERN TALK

#23_Racing's MINI DAD / C CLASS ADVICE (they are working on MiniXriders ideas here along with Mini Dad Iron Cage matches)

GEORGIE PORGIE'S MR KNOW IT ALL COLUMN (checking on licensing agreement with Dirt Bike Magazine)

ROCKET'S ROAD TO LORETTA'S (long posts about everything you need to know about Loretta Lynn's)

BRIARCLIFF CENTRAL (OMA Stuff Too) - JO is only allowed to post in this area and will be a reader only in all other areas unless he starts ponying up some ad $

PARTIES (SX or MX)

HANGIN WITH PARMA DAVE (garage adventures and mechanical talk)

HERSHEY'S HANGOUT - This is specifically designed to go in a piss other people off. The Pot stirring section of Pitracer.com future!

In the VET SECTION, there will 2 Forums:

SHOPPING CART RACING (AHRMA and other vintage stuff)

SHARC's SHACK - For approved Vets only with premium access to stuff kids shouldn't see! Dirty Old Men forum.

As you can see, making sure that the new and improved Pitracer.com will get to the next level is a daunting task. Many of these things are still up for discussion and in the planning phase. So PM any new ideas directly to MX315 so he can weigh all of his options as the new owner of the site!

LOL, so I get no credit for bringing traffic here? Check out the two most viewed threads in the main forum. Since ownership has changed hands, I would like to speak with the new owner about the deal with BC and pitracer. Pm me for a cell number.

Probably wont be able to talk till Monday, I'm slightly busy.

LOL, so I get no credit for bringing traffic here? Check out the two most viewed threads in the main forum. Since ownership has changed hands, I would like to speak with the new owner about the deal with BC and pitracer. Pm me for a cell number.

You are un believably full of yourself.
So now your the pioneer of pitracer i suppose. Your just the biggest abuser of the site hi jacking every post. Ne ver even buying an ad.

Doing us all a favor.

If you ad all the other track owners posts double it and multiply it by infinity it wont come close to the number of post you throw up. And that is with you being so busy.

You are un believably full of yourself.
So now your the pioneer of pitracer i suppose. Your just the biggest abuser of the site hi jacking every post. Ne ver even buying an ad.

Doing us all a favor.

If you ad all the other track owners posts double it and multiply it by infinity it wont come close to the number of post you throw up. And that is with you being so busy.

I will assume that to be 50 pot stir points!

I would like to speak with the new owner about the deal with BC and pitracer. Pm me for a cell number.

I just spoke with the new owner and silent partner this morning via Skype. He said he's fully invested in helping every track in the Mid-West succeed, especially one that is so dear to his heart such as Briarcliff.

MX315 is thinking about giving you your own special FORUM on the site and that's not good enough???? Briarcliff and OMA all in one place...... and it's not on Briarcliffmx.com or your facebook page, what else do you want? Royalties for the traffic you bring to the site? MX315's party fund is depending on the income, he's not likely to share that with anyone!!! Vegas is expensive once a year you know!

I just spoke with the new owner and silent partner this morning via Skype. He said he's fully invested in helping every track in the Mid-West succeed, especially one that is so dear to his heart such as Briarcliff.

I love clues! I am onto it! No clue about a silent partner but I have my suspicions as to who the new owner is! I was very relieved to hear that your IT services have been retained as well!

You guys crack me up, it was only a joke!

You know i will support PR. I made a PR banner for the track on my own dime.

Mine was not.

This site took 15 years to develop and maintain the traffic on here.
You have just used it. Profited from it. Pitracer.com does not need a banner from you at the race. whoop de do,, Pitracer should charge you for hanging it up and showing the association. ( just my opinion I am sure the new owner will like that, but is not an important operating necessity )

I cant put RC4,s signature on my product and get away with it.

If Pitracer shut down you would still be successful, but this site was certainly a great "free" tool for you.

All you have to do is put a post up on Tuesday morning that there is a practice Wed afternoon and you have a full practice.

The new owners as I understand paid some $$ for the site. How is BC making money off this site helping them recover their cash?

I wanted to buy it so I could charge $2500.00 a year for promoters.

Buy a banner! Next time you have a clothing sale on here put it in the damn shopping cart and give the site a cut!

Oh and at the end of the year when you thank everyone for their support don't forget Pitracer.com

Now, I am going out to the shop to make my award!

You guys crack me up, it was only a joke!

You know i will support PR. I made a PR banner for the track on my own dime.

Oh boy this thread just got real, 1 question i read that this site will now be the entire mid-west states and not just ohio is that correct?

See, in the new MX315 Version of Pitracer.com, these problems won't happen. JO will only be able to post in the Briarcliff / OMA Central and not be able to take over the entire site and every thread with BC and OMA references. Double D will only be able to stir the Pot in Hershey's Hangout and make fun of JO's attempts to make the site only for OMA based items in there. And #23-Racing will not be able to add to fire and get Georgie Porgie all worked up where they get sidetracked on some other argument at all because there won't be a place where they are arguing in one thread.

Consider John Kreps' Pitracer.com as a beta test for the past 15 years so that someone could come in a direct in a more positive direction!!!! Way to go MX315 with your new ideas!

i read that this site will now be the entire mid-west states and not just ohio is that correct?

I'll take the bait:) The founding fathers originated in Ohio but it's never been limited to Ohio. I personally feel the model we're using of bringing track owners and riders together could work in other areas but it would take someone else in these other areas to do the leg work. Personally I devote my free time targeting the Mid-West tracks and riders because that's where I ride and those are the tracks I want to know about. I don't care about a small local event in Texas because I'm not going to drive there this weekend but Wills who lives there now might. We'd welcome him and those tracks on here. We'd create space somewhere but it would take those in that area to take the initiative.

Mine was not.

Wow, how long have you been holding that in Dave? You can't really criticize a track for doing what this site was built to do, promote the sport of motocross (after the weird fantasy league beginning that is). It's a shame others don't follow his lead and promote their events better on here. I get tired of digging around through facebook and websites that were updated last year and phone numbers that go straight to voicemail to see when a gate is going to be open. I wish every track owner worked as hard as Jeremy not only in track prep but keeping us updated as well.

I'll take the bait:) The founding fathers originated in Ohio but it's never been limited to Ohio. I personally feel the model we're using of bringing track owners and riders together could work in other areas but it would take someone else in these other areas to do the leg work. Personally I devote my free time targeting the Mid-West tracks and riders because that's where I ride and those are the tracks I want to know about. I don't care about a small local event in Texas because I'm not going to drive there this weekend but Wills who lives there now might. We'd welcome him and those tracks on here. We'd create space somewhere but it would take those in that area to take the initiative.

To be honest Im glad pitracer is under new ownership and hope the new owner the best, this site was run by a few members for way to long, ya I know I have stated my opinion pretty hard at times and have stirred the pot and thrown plenty of gas on small fires to get then going but with no site management them threads kept getting bigger and bigger in till it turned bad, maybe now threads will get nuked before it gets out of hand. I will say this once I was wrong about a lot of the C class thread but had way to much fun messing with georgie but threads like that can never have a winner and should be removed when it starts to go south. Day181 no bait set Im glad pitracer will start covering other states and tracks. Good luck to everyone and cant wait to see how it turns out.

Chuck, I am just an angry ball of hate. and , I hate to see anyone get taken advantage of.
And I have been holding back cause I did not want anyone to get slammed with e mails over my comments.

This site is great, made Ohio motocross way better, in so many ways.
In fact your right The other 99.9 tracks do not get on here enough.
I check here all the time to see where we are riding. In fact I am headed home after this post to pack up for Casey.
Think of all the gas money saved by being able to cancel practices or races cause of weather. Its the best!

The $2500.00 thing was to just make a point.

Why not pay it back a little? Maybe it would not have been sold if a little was given back.

good luck to the new owners.

Man...I might have to ad Pitracer Vet Class boxing match of the year...Maybe,The two members with the most pot points by say Vegas My once a year and only vacation...We have a match the following week.Then we have a Hot Summer nights fights at beans....Then at the Parma Dave Party We Crown The World Champ of Pitracer pot stirring points.....Sorry to say it it looks like the first match is Either Double D vs JO......Or Rocket vs Georige....I am pulling for Rocket vs Georgie....I mean both are in LLoretta's Shape...So it should be good...Please inbox me on any ideas of the all new Pitracer...

Man...I might have to ad Pitracer Vet Class boxing match of the year...Maybe,The two members with the most pot points by say Vegas My once a year and only vacation...We have a match the following week.Then we have a Hot Summer nights fights at beans....Then at the Parma Dave Party We Crown The World Champ of Pitracer pot stirring points.....Sorry to say it it looks like the first match is Either Double D vs JO......Or Rocket vs Georige....I am pulling for Rocket vs Georgie....I mean both are in LLoretta's Shape...So it should be good...Please inbox me on any ideas of the all new Pitracer...

DD dont want any, we didnt have the balls to race at the Battle. And thats a fact Jack.

I guess if I am not welcome according to DD, I will take my ball and go play elsewhere. If its going to be that way, DD you are no longer welcome at BC either. Have fun with the great new site.

JO would never do that! He would not take his ball and go home, because then he would be playing ball with #23....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back