Goodbye, Farewell, and Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.
JO now banning people....Freedom of speech taken away just like that......WOW! Do not dare say it was dusty at the cliff or the ax will Fall!!!!!!!!!! s**t Just or real! I thought this started as a APRIL'S JOKE damn man.....Everyone loosen UP,Rocket what time we meeting at Dave's tonight I forgot?

Hit the nail on the head 315.... sort of. This thread started out as a joke\thank you for all the fun times. Look what it has turned into! Lets instead say "Thank you" to John for creating Pitracer and giving us a site to congregate and enjoy our sport together. And a place pivital to the survival of our sport. Both for riders and tracks.

No John.....Thank you for your years of putting up with all our garbage!

It was MX315!!! He's recalculating the entire site to Malvern as the center of the known universe. All track references will be in relation to distance to Malvern. All shop references will be in relation to distance to Parma Dave's Garage. All parties will be in relation to two things depending on the time of year of the party...... In winter and off season months in Ohio, parties will be in relation to the final SX in Vegas trip. And in the summer and riding season in Ohio, parties will be in relation to Mrs Parma Dave's rockin Birthday Party with the Breakfast Club.

Luckily for him, Malvern has come under a rebirth under Jason Rogers and is now a happening place to race and practice again. And Parma Dave Racing Headquarters are used by many on the site already, so he's got a good start.

He's going to rename some of the Forum's as follows (work in progress here):

Some of the usual will still be kept like - OPEN PRACTICE / RACE UPDATES / CLASSIFIEDS / BUSINESS LISTINGS

BUT, SOME OF THE NEW SECTIONS ARE BEING THOUGHT OF LIKE THIS:

MALVERN TALK

#23_Racing's MINI DAD / C CLASS ADVICE (they are working on MiniXriders ideas here along with Mini Dad Iron Cage matches)

GEORGIE PORGIE'S MR KNOW IT ALL COLUMN (checking on licensing agreement with Dirt Bike Magazine)

ROCKET'S ROAD TO LORETTA'S (long posts about everything you need to know about Loretta Lynn's)

BRIARCLIFF CENTRAL (OMA Stuff Too) - JO is only allowed to post in this area and will be a reader only in all other areas unless he starts ponying up some ad $

PARTIES (SX or MX)

HANGIN WITH PARMA DAVE (garage adventures and mechanical talk)

HERSHEY'S HANGOUT - This is specifically designed to go in a piss other people off. The Pot stirring section of Pitracer.com future!

In the VET SECTION, there will 2 Forums:

SHOPPING CART RACING (AHRMA and other vintage stuff)

SHARC's SHACK - For approved Vets only with premium access to stuff kids shouldn't see! Dirty Old Men forum.

As you can see, making sure that the new and improved Pitracer.com will get to the next level is a daunting task. Many of these things are still up for discussion and in the planning phase. So PM any new ideas directly to MX315 so he can weigh all of his options as the new owner of the site!

This makes alot of sense and sounds good. Really can't make heads or tails of all this. Change in ownership does sound true.

After reading all these posts, I went to Kames trying to find the biggest crap wading boots I could before I posted. I fear I need some taller than me and I am 6ft 5" on a good day. They didn't have any so I just got some waders that allows you go into some deep crap. On top of that is the crap slinging cannons, so I had to buy some special protective gear for the smelly "words"! So I am suited up and ready to run across the battlefield of men wanting to have the biggest stick! Yikes!

Ohio has just over 11,000,000 people in population. OMA has about 500+ members I am guessing. Annual local moto attendance may be something like 5000-10,000 different people taking into account all types of bike and quad riders at any type of event or recreation altogther. On a high - maybe 25,000 - 50,000 people total involved in riding??? I am just speculating on some of this with no real stats to back it up. My point is...the number of people serious about riding compared to the total population of Ohio is dramatically small. So yes, we are well on our way to influencing the entire world here. Our next step is to over-throw government and impeach Obama, but only after the bike is washed.

We look like a bunny picking a fight with a german shephard...we ain't nothing really, we just love moto.

To Pit,

Thank you so much for the sacrifice in your life you have made for us. You have been a good leader to us. If all this is true, it appears you have wisely and responsibly passed on the torch. See ya the track Moto-Pioneer!

#23......Honestly, nothing what so ever. I've never met you, and you seem to be passionate about MX and your sons MX career. Same as me. Just a pot stirring joke, since someone mentioned you were taking your ball and going home a couple months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back