New Yamaha's

So with confirmation of FI on the 250f... And a 2013 available now for $5G... Would you wait and pay $2500 more for the newer version?
And to give a realistic answer to u kids out there... Get the 2013 and use an extra $1500 to hook up ur bike so it's better than the newer version

Suppose ill just steal one. And keep all my money. Lots of dealerships have glass windows. In and out in 2 minutes.

Turns out this is the GYTR model, it MSRP for $7490, the non-gytr model still MSRP for $7150. Called my dealer today, he's only getting 1 gytr and he will have 2 regular 250s.
5705-9147.jpg

2013_YZ250_460583.jpg

Side 1.jpg

That new 450 does not look as good as my bike in my opinion. Don't like that they went back to the silver rims, the side panels are horrible, and they took shrouds that were not that great to start with, and made them worse. I am not a huge fan of some of the new styling.

Turns out this is the GYTR model, it MSRP for $7490, the non-gytr model still MSRP for $7150. Called my dealer today, he's only getting 1 gytr and he will have 2 regular 250s.
5705-9147.jpg

2013_YZ250_460583.jpg
WUSSY(your words not mine) get a 450 and let it go! haha there is a reason no one is making a 250 two stroke anymore.

i do have a boner for the new plastic on a yz250. the gytr looks sweet. almost enough to pick up a cheap used one just to make it look pretty. then probably ride it once and sell it like everything else i do :-/

who give a XXXX what a bike looks like !!!! Get on it and RIDE.... you all sound like a bunch of old ladies bitching about the hem in their dress is too high...an ugly motocross bike???????

gytr model is stupid they couldnt even put a clutch cover on it or something..

i dont understand why they arent just like that normally, cant cost them any more to put that plastic on than the old stuff. you're insane if you're buying a brand new yz250. The only new 2 stroke worth buying is a KTM.

I thought it was great when i was buying my bike and the YZ250F was over $1000 cheaper then the 125... Think the tag on the 250F was $4600 for a 2013.. Price on the 125 was $5600.. At least at State8.

gytr model is stupid they couldnt even put a clutch cover on it or something..

i dont understand why they arent just like that normally, cant cost them any more to put that plastic on than the old stuff. you're insane if you're buying a brand new yz250. The only new 2 stroke worth buying is a KTM.

LOL your gay Crute you had one for a minute and got rid of it for your Banana thumper lol no point in changing something thats already great. But yes I agree new tank and plastic would be nice touch.

Back