Battle 3 Moto Format at BC?

hershey

PR Elite
yeah well if they prep before our moto this time I will be back at the trailer with a cold beer waiting for you :)

Lol...dont give up that easy! That was one the most fun motos Ive had in a long time! It would be boring without you riding !

:cool:

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Damn, this thread is way too long. The ADD kicking in. If all is jibber jabber after page 4, I think I got it. Just let me know when to be there and when my motos are...

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Damn, this thread is way too long. The ADD kicking in. If all is jibber habber after page 4, I think I got it. Just let me know when to be there and when my motos are...

Says the guy who won't be there anyway because his ignition cover will have a catastrophic failure and all the Kawasaki shops don't carry 2 stroke 250 parts!

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Says the guy who won't be there anyway because his ignition cover will have a catastrophic failure and all the Kawasaki shops don't carry 2 stroke 250 parts!

Although I can't say anything is for certain, I have a better chance of being at this one than you do 'Porgie. We'll just have to see. Kayex was running pretty well in MI. Played in the sand and even hit a Faircross race that was in town a few minutes from the campground... I'm getting a little quicker at changing the MX tire and paddle tire back and forth for certain.... MX tire for at least another 360 days I figure...

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Although I can't say anything is for certain, I have a better chance of being at this one than you do 'Porgie. We'll just have to see. Kayex was running pretty well in MI. Played in the sand and even hit a Faircross race that was in town a few minutes from the campground... I'm getting a little quicker at changing the MX tire and paddle tire back and forth for certain.... MX tire for at least another 360 days I figure...

Ok I'll give you that.

sincerely,

Scoob jr.

DelBalso28

PR Addict
Hate the sight lap for Sunday practice thing. Works good for the local riders, but on a track I've never ridden I can learn something new with every lap I get to take even if I raced the day before. Practice morning is always fun and helps calm race nerves. Plus alot of people will only have 1 moto to look forward to on Sunday

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Hate the sight lap for Sunday practice thing. Works good for the local riders, but on a track I've never ridden I can learn something new with every lap I get to take even if I raced the day before. Practice morning is always fun and helps calm race nerves. Plus alot of people will only have 1 moto to look forward to on Sunday

Wait I don't get it.... or are you saying you want more than just 1 lap?

Ron505

PR Founding Father
If there is only 1 moto on Sunday, I don't see an issue with a regular practice to warm up. Racing would still end early because of only having one moto, no?

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
If there is only 1 moto on Sunday, I don't see an issue with a regular practice to warm up. Racing would still end early because of only having one moto, no?

Unless everyone, and I mean everone is hauling serious arse, I dont see us getting 2 motos completed on Saturday by 6:00pm. I plan to run 5 laps for 250 B, Open B, Schoolboy, Collegeboy, 25+, Supermini, Mini Sr., Quad A/B, Quad Open, and probably Vet Sport. 250 A and Quad A will be 6 laps. Pro Bike (Open A) will be 15 Min., Plus 1. (roughly 8-9 laps). All other classes will be 4 laps. I think we will get most of the way through the second set, but not done, but we will try. Now before i hear how Muddy creek is great and can process 600 riders in 2.5 hours, let me say this, we will try. If we do get through both motos on Saturday, i will be either blown away or depressed, because that means we either really kicked butt getting it done, or their was hardly anybody there.

RYDN25

PR Member
The 3 moto format does sound pretty cool... we usually do go the the CANAM race and would rather stay and support our Ohio tracks! The one thing they do at CanAm which is pretty cool is they give out bibs - like at Loretta Lynns and they have it as US vs Canada. Just a thought it would be cool to have North/South and then of course bibs for the Invaders!

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
The 3 moto format does sound pretty cool... we usually do go the the CANAM race and would rather stay and support our Ohio tracks! The one thing they do at CanAm which is pretty cool is they give out bibs - like at Loretta Lynns and they have it as US vs Canada. Just a thought it would be cool to have North/South and then of course bibs for the Invaders!

Already in the works, I have a quote.

A question for LL racers, are the bibs they use made of tyvek, or even the ones from the canam race?