Loretta Lynn's Live Timing / Scoring link

ck1racerx

PR Addict
I think the AMA needs to do something about these ex-pros lining up to race against an am rider. I know they fit the class with age wise and they dont race anymore, but you know they have connections inside the industry and have bike set-ups that money cant buy. It would be fun racing these guys, but what about the people that want to try and win a title. They just dont seem to have a fair chance.

Offer a division of ex-pro and run together but scored separate. Could be identified by a different background color. That way if you get slower at a slower rate then say an ex-pro, you will know when you beat them. But until that happens, its all fair game.

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
Some good Ohio stuff with Cade Clason getting 5th in the Open Pro Sport Moto, and Dave Hand getting 2nd in the +50 class. Looking good guys!

Vet261

PR Addict
Kinda bummed......had I gone this year I would have made the +35 as an alternate! Last two years I went and didn't get in, sure enough I skip this year and I would have been in......

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Clint Schaffer due to the gate 1st moto bright and early for 2 smoke. Ill be up watchin lap times. Good luck Clint!

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Wow, did track just turn to crap? 3 Ohio guys in top 15 in 30+B/C lead by Silvers in 9th, but lap times were over 3 minutes?? Saw some posts on the site that it turned to crap.

cbb brandon

PR Addict
Makes no sense to me, how can u race there knowing u were a past factory paid pro.us 9 to 5 s kill our selves to get there then have to go up against carmicheal, that's real sportsman like, ferry, Reynard, dubach, shoot mcgrath should b there.come on now

MX315

PR Addict
Amazing how you can watch all week long and see it hassle free....but you can't watch all 4 motos of the pros!

mxmom413

PR Addict
Congrats to ohio girl Kori Steede 3rd place moto 1 girls 9-11. Way to go! I like how u can watch the motos this year online, live, thats pretty cool.

Elliott4179

PR Addict
Kind of on the same page as well. While I don't think it's fair to count the x pros out, they should have to race there own class. Ex: once your pro you are always a pro. Some dudes never lose it, some do. Not cool in my eyes when guys like John Dowd and Mike Brown still prove their skills and grits on the big stage. Just seems like a cop out. Not knocking the guys' skills, but we've seen your hey day, time to let the new talent to shine!

shockme#62

PR Member
L. Lynn's

Some good Ohio stuff with Cade Clason getting 5th in the Open Pro Sport Moto, and Dave Hand getting 2nd in the +50 class. Looking good guys!

Yea great ride guys, lookin' good Dave Hand, Hats off to Jeff Pape to run 2 classes, just got be great to be there and do what you and we all love to do.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Looks like rain is moving out of the area. Still 40% chance of afternoon rain. Good luck to all.

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
Jerry Robin is leading the 2 stroke class.......... if he's on that 1985 Honda CR 250......... it's the biggest moto story ever to come out of Loretta Lynns!!!!!

Jerry Robin wins the first 2 stroke moto with a huge lead. Must have been a mudder with the lap times, but if he won on that 1985 CR 250.... that is unbelievable feel good story of the decade, maybe the whole event ever........

1foxracing

PR Addict
The 85 CR broke, not sure of the vintage of this machine.

531771_10150313186654955_606062166_n.jpg

Attachments

• 531771_10150313186654955_606062166_n.jpg
    531771_10150313186654955_606062166_n.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 129

bruceb

PR Addict
He is on a borrowed 2007. It is the boke he was practicing on at SoB while his 1985 was being built.
Unfortunately, the 1985 did take a dump (bearing) during practice on Monday.

bruce