OMA 2014.....tracks

It's Ama what???? How can this be....Lol ...Really big deal to get a event like this in Ohio,Two more wheels then we like...but it's a big deal!

Remember, big 4 wheel news can lead to big 2 wheel news! You guys just have to learn to make some noise, Support that is. Epic, is the word for the Atv world.

Remember, big 4 wheel news can lead to big 2 wheel news! You guys just have to learn to make some noise, Support that is. Epic, is the word for the Atv world.

Yep we have 2 wheel news too, just can't release that yet....... 2014 is the year of the cliff

Yep we have 2 wheel news too, just can't release that yet....... 2014 is the year of the cliff

Epic news for the deuce crowd too! Utter awesomeness! We would like to thank the behind the scenes crowd too, the whole Osborn family! Without the support on the home front nothing is possible! This will take Ohio motocross, OMA and Briarcliff to a whole new level. The kid may be busy next year doing double duty. Soccer and football all in one year! Wow!

Congrats.
Guess I will be the one that asks... Isn't that an AMA event?.

I'm reading into this question.... trying to understand how a non AMA track gets an AMA event?
The AMA finally got smart an will issue a weekend AMA sanction card.
ALSO, for ALL you people that don't want to pay for a complete yearly AMA card.... they plan to issue a weekend only AMA card at a reduced price.
CONGRATULATIONS JEREMY AND BRIARCLIFF!

I'm reading into this question.... trying to understand how a non AMA track gets an AMA event?
The AMA finally got smart an will issue a weekend AMA sanction card.
ALSO, for ALL you people that don't want to pay for a complete yearly AMA card.... they plan to issue a weekend only AMA card at a reduced price.
CONGRATULATIONS JEREMY AND BRIARCLIFF!

Thanks but we will have three AMA sanctioned events in 2014, more cats in the bag.......meeeeow!

We will have a full charter, not just a weekend sanction....whatever that is.

Thanks but we will have three AMA sanctioned events in 2014, more cats in the bag.......meeeeow!

We will have a full charter, not just a weekend sanction....whatever that is.
Okay, I'll ask. Does that still allow you to run non AMA events such as OMA races without requiring an AMA card?

Hey Jeremy, You need to have the OMA make this a double points round and obviously a quad only weekend. AND explain that the OMA riders get scored separately... numbers - numbers - numbers...
I got ALL KINDS of ideas! Make this an event not just another round...keep the kids in mind...

Back