OMA 2014.....tracks

I was reading all this thinking it had something to do with a new track being added. Is this actually about getting a big quad national or something? That would be cool. I'd go watch.

Upperman was going 2 seconds a lap faster than Krieg at a Malvern race this year. I was flabbergasted.

But then you look at Loretta's and the lap times are slower, but it think it's got to do with track roughness.

blah blah anyway........quad national would be sweet. I'd go watch. Pine lake in Ashtabula is a cool race to watch.

I would strongly say NO LL qualifiers if they are NOT an AMA track. Wont happen.

how do you explain Crow after d12 fell out? Or were they still an AMA track? Anyhow.......anything's possible. A one event AMA membership is not something that sounds too far-fetched to me.

But i'm sworn to secrecy.

Upperman was going 2 seconds a lap faster than Krieg at a Malvern race this year. I was flabbergasted.

But then you look at Loretta's and the lap times are slower, but it think it's got to do with track roughness.

blah blah anyway........quad national would be sweet. I'd go watch. Pine lake in Ashtabula is a cool race to watch.

They changed the track up for the ATV national at Lorrettas, plus the bikes can rail through the ten commandments way faster than the quads.

The birds are at it again.....And yes crow was not AMA for a few years and still had one...just sayin....But I guess big news will be out in 2014

I don't think jones could keep up with the prep for a race day. All the equipment is mxsports....right? If dc and Rita aren't taking your money they're not using they're equipment.

Beyond stoked for it Jeremy! If you need any help there's a lot of the local quad community that's willing to help!!
Nick T. 85

Congrats.
Guess I will be the one that asks... Isn't that an AMA event?

Regardless, Wonderful achievement. Keep up the good work.

That is really really cool news! I may come off the couch to watch some other couches! If it does not conflict with other dates, I will come out to see the show.

Back