OMA 2014.....tracks

rsim141

PR Member
Saweeet! 2 or 4 wheel news?

*Well that would take away from the big news announcement - so I understand if you're not givin it up!

nitrofish

PR Addict
Congrats! All the hard work and sacrifice you, your family and crew is paying off! Keep it Rollin'! Now the biggest question is??????? How many noodles will ma have to prepare for this event? She is gonna go nuts next year. Lol.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Come on man... At lease give us a hint on the big announcement... 2 stroke championship of the world? Quad vs. cycle battle? Motocross des states? Half moto, half GP, half trials OMA universe championship. Anything? Throw a dog a bone

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Come on man... At lease give us a hint on the big announcement... 2 stroke championship of the world? Quad vs. cycle battle? Motocross des states? Half moto, half GP, half trials OMA universe championship. Anything? Throw a dog a bone

Ok. We have been chosen to pilot a new form of racing developed to help re-grow mx. It's a restructured class list of 10-12 classes with 20 minute motos! Should be great!

Zman

PR Addict

Bring on the trials...Mitchy's ride is ready for pickup...couple weeks will be in the barn..he will still be busted up, but is dad will get some pre-season training in.

live91989_oset203.jpg

Michael

PR Addict
Ok. We have been chosen to pilot a new form of racing developed to help re-grow mx. It's a restructured class list of 10-12 classes with 20 minute motos! Should be great!

I hope you're serious. Sounds like fun.

But, also sounds like I'll need to start getting more in shape... :(

MX315

PR Addict
How about any...lets say...Loretta's News???? I love little birds that fly over my house and drop me hints....LL qualifier ????

MX315

PR Addict
We will see I guess.....ever see the movie ..ABOVE THE LAW? I don't think crow was AMA when they had it?