Josh Hansen

dude def has skill. however, wheelies and parkin lot jumpin with no helmet. ya, thats cool.

He is on like minute 20 of his allotted 15 min of fame. I'm sure his parent are proud... covered in tats. standard douche bag knit hat. living of dads name.
I give it 15 months and he is moving top soil and door knobs from aisle 15 to aisle 12 at the local home depot.

agree with Chris. Just goes to show you though, at the top level, you can have all kinds of skills and talent on a dirt bike. But there is way more to it, and you have to put the whole package together to be successful.

He was able to do well for himself earning a living doing what we all love to do at an expense. Success.

Hi John, its been awhile. :)

Mad skills.....laughing at everyone who bags on him,He makes a living doing giant whips! That's a good life!

Understand boys he makes a living based on his name... He got ALL of his rides based on his name. His dad made the Hansen name and that is where the talent pool is deep. He is the shallow end at best.
You are tied with him on overall national wins... ZERO. In his "best" year he won 2 lites Supercross races... That same year Billy Laninovish won a race... Why isn't he making "whip" videos? Because his name...
Yes the guy WAS fast. But I can name 300 other guys that should have gotten 1 or the 8 chances he has been given.
Whats his nick name? Oh yeah... Little Hanny

Dude, just take off the knit hat and use your 8th grade education to remember your line... "Do you want fries with that?"

I agree with most of your opinions about Lil Hanny but like Barrington said, he's making a living doing
whips on his dirt bike. Weston Peick made $1300 bucks for finishing 4th overall at the Utah national.
That is a total disgrace. How much do you think Lil Hanny made by winning best whip at X-Games?

WAY too much...
Hey, anytime you can live on a motorcycle is a good thing... I don't blame him for that... I just have an issue with someone who pisses away opportunity after opportunity because you think you are just so damn cool.
Fast forward 15 years... Whats he doing?

His name may have opened the door but the dude can throw a serious whip. Thats wby he makes money doing it. He has skills for that and his piss poor attitude and appearance allows him to make money in the free style community where that is the prevalent life style. He found a spot where he fits in. Thats more than John259/338's buddy Jlaw can say.

Looks like J-Law is doing ok today.

1237199_10151905480189866_1122947536_o.jpg

Yeah, I don't see anything wrong with him. He's doing what he wants and making a living at it from what I can see. Not as a hard core MX'er, but even RV says it's not all what some think it's cracked up to be to get to the top. As long as he's living a life of no regrets, well maybe few regrets, more power to him. We always seem to do something in this sport we wish we hadn't.... ;)

Like scoob said, Hanny's job seems a hell of a lot easier than RV's. Sure he doesnt get all the credit and titles that RV or JS7 will, but I bet he is tripling my pay and having a hell of alot more fun than I do sitting at a desk all day.

Everyone else is just jealous because they have three kids, a wife they put up with, a job they hate, and they cant even afford to go to Cali once a year. Hanny travels all over the country riding bikes and partying all week. But, no one would ever admit to jealousy because he has tattoos and a knit beanie.....

Its 2013 fellas, your old if you havent realized that tattoos, piercing's, flat bill hats, and torn clothing is whats "in" these days.

And I bet you his pants are tighter than your wifes. lol.

I work with quite a few nurses and a few docs who have some BA sleeve tattoos.....

If hansen was somewhat smart he would have put away some money he made while on PC kawasaki. He was winning races and getting bonus checks. That money has to be working and growing for him in interest daily. The kid might have enough in the bank to party on the interest. Who wouldn't want to do that?

I work with quite a few nurses and a few docs who have some BA sleeve tattoos.....

If hansen was somewhat smart he would have put away some money he made while on PC kawasaki. He was winning races and getting bonus checks. That money has to be working and growing for him in interest daily. The kid might have enough in the bank to party on the interest. Who wouldn't want to do that?

exactly. from what im told mitch pays out in bonus for a win..if he did things right.... he should be fine making anything he can at this point. and im sure hes stilll making a lot more than most of us.

the days of judging ppl by how they dress and look are kinda over. thats just whats in, especially out west. its way more normal out there. i dont agree w/ some things hes done but like its alrady been said, hes doing something we all WISH we could do, and thats make a living throwing a leg over a bike.

Yes, I know im old but.....
Your the owner of a nice profitable business looking to expand and hire associates that can take you to the next level. You bring two guys in for an interview, both are the same age, have the exact same education and some experience in the field. Which one do YOU hire.

This is a business. If motocross is ever going to be main stream (Which is where the big money comes from) then you need the right looking people. Harsh? Maybe. True? you bet your ass it is. Need proof? Name a driver in nascar with "sleeves"?

HansenPrac.jpgryan_dungey_3.jpg

Back