Josh Hansen

Dude is a bad ass on a bike and can ride better than anyone who has posted on this site. And he enjoys just ridding his bike and having fun. And everyone on here as jumped there bike and do wheelies with out a helmet.Don't be hating on the guy he still has won a championship nobody on this site ever has!! And I'm pretty if most of the people who have hated on him met him and rode with him they would be all the site posting how they rode or saw him!! All said and done you know his name and he's a badass on a bike not everybody who rides wants to be where RV is at.

Hansen probably will not be making a living in the MX industry in another 10 years when he is older. He will be one of those guys that goes away and has to get a job. Look at all the great guys that do not make a living in the MX industry that used to race......just saying, I am guessing he is not the next marketing rep for a large company or something.

Hansen probably will not be making a living in the MX industry in another 10 years when he is older. He will be one of those guys that goes away and has to get a job. Look at all the great guys that do not make a living in the MX industry that used to race......just saying, I am guessing he is not the next marketing rep for a large company or something.

Yea right. There's tons of kids with a bad boy image wannabe he could to market to. Punks that rip off bikes are the first to slap metal mulisha graphics all over them. They can market and get rich off the dirtbags.

Yes, I know im old but.....
Your the owner of a nice profitable business looking to expand and hire associates that can take you to the next level. You bring two guys in for an interview, both are the same age, have the exact same education and some experience in the field. Which one do YOU hire.

This is a business. If motocross is ever going to be main stream (Which is where the big money comes from) then you need the right looking people. Harsh? Maybe. True? you bet your ass it is. Need proof? Name a driver in nascar with "sleeves"?

View attachment 11895View attachment 11896

Very well stated! I could not agree more!

Mx will never be main stream because it won't be offered with school support under the lights as a high school football game is.

Back