Josh Hansen

Bahaha hahahaha
I love this.

I bet Hansen pulls some very good looking women with his style on and off the bike, isn't that what's most important?

Are you likeable to the average outsider? If not it shoots down your entire theory. You dont have tats or a knit hat..........

Well.... DAMN guess I better shut up

OR... maybe I will get a tramp stamp tat of a knit hat... It really would be an ass cap then.

What if we were all the same? All looked the same, acted the same, spoke the same, wore the same clothes... damn that would be boring.

I am a fat a**... got to lose 80 pounds first...then I will come back

Unless you're a 500lb fat a$$ you have no excuse. And even then a 450 will still haul you around pretty damn fast. Suspension companies do wonders these days. Lol.... Plus riding will help you lose that 80lbs even faster! Come out this saturday to my place and gear up !

You guys forget that deegan was a dumb, stupid screw up at hansens age. Deegan is older. He was blowing money when he was younger. Hansen will easily be able to market in the moto industry. He will have it easier than most but he will be able to make a better living than most.

Heres the thing. He had bentleys and Mercedes. Ok....they don't really lose that much resale value?? Does he still have this stuff or didn't it meet reserve at the Jackson Barrett auction? Alot of material items can be sold at a loss. You would think he would have sold some stuff. 1.7 mill down to $500,000? The rest may or may not have went up his arm.

Must be a douche bag thing... According to Chris' recent stats there was a eight pager on Jeff alessi.... What up with that?

Jeff emig was a real winner in his prime. . .he wasnt young and dumb. He's not making any money now, and still chasing every 20 year old at every bar after the sx races....

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Back