Ever stop to think???

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Have you ever asked yourself (or others) why we do some of the things in Moto that we do? Well after some deep thoughts, I have came up with a few things that even I do not know (Shocking, I know)
Feel free to add answers if you know them and questions that you just never asked before...

1. Why do we use a 40 or 42 man gate? I mean, who picked the quantity? Why not 30 or 50?

2. Why do most tracks still use a 2 and 1 starting board and nobody hold the 2 board for 2 minuets? Some track will have a 30 board and then in the riders meeting say 'We will hold this for 10 seconds and then turn it sideways".... Why not a 10 board then?

3. At LL we have "stock" classes and then have a list of things to can change to be legal? Come on, really? "Stock" is how it came off the end of the assembly line?

4. Why do painter wear white? Ok so that's not moto but really, why do they wear white clothes? they always end up with paint all other themselves... why not wear tie die? it will look natural.

Who decided it was a good idea to manufacture a scope device, place a person under sedation and shove it where the sun don't shine when there was no pre-existing symptoms of poor "where the sun don't shine" function?

Who decided it was a good idea to manufacture a scope device, place a person under sedation and shove it where the sun don't shine when there was no pre-existing symptoms of poor "where the sun don't shine" function?

So really what they have determined is if you want to how it really is. Check an A**HOLE... So that's why my phone rings all the time....

Why do we have to show a photo ID to do anything today.......But if you have to show it to vote some think it is against their rights?

Ever stop to think its called motocross and is raced outside but everyone expects supercross style track and conditions that are controlled inside to be the same outside.

ive been a painter most of my working life and i still cannot figure out why so many wear white. lol. im still a painter, but i have to wear FR clothes and i havent seen any white fr's.. haha

why do people have no problem jumping a table top, but if you take dirt out of the middle in a spot or two, it becomes un-jumpable. (coming up short on a big table will typically send you endo'n to the moon anyway)

why dont some people eat meat?

how did a douche bag president become elected? wait, nvm...

why did black rims become the norm?

why does a back up back up punter on a football team make so much more than a privateer at a national finishing 4th?

why do they throw such a small ball in baseball?

why do some goggles cost more than a top end?

why do people complain so much?

why do people in cali wear beanies in the summer?

why does the race season collide with bow season? ughhh

ive been a painter most of my working life and i still cannot figure out why so many wear white. lol. im still a painter, but i have to wear FR clothes and i havent seen any white fr's.. haha

why do people have no problem jumping a table top, but if you take dirt out of the middle in a spot or two, it becomes un-jumpable. (coming up short on a big table will typically send you endo'n to the moon anyway)

why dont some people eat meat?

how did a douche bag president become elected? wait, nvm...

why did black rims become the norm?

why does a back up back up punter on a football team make so much more than a privateer at a national finishing 4th?

why do they throw such a small ball in baseball?

why do some goggles cost more than a top end?

why do people complain so much?

why do people in cali wear beanies in the summer?

Classic! All so odd but true Especially the jumping tabletops but not once dirt is removed from the middle.... Haha

I got all your answers.

why do people have no problem jumping a table top, but if you take dirt out of the middle in a spot or two, it becomes un-jumpable. (coming up short on a big table will typically send you endo'n to the moon anyway) red bull does not give you wings. The dirt making it a tabletop does

why dont some people eat meat? Because it makes there knit hat hurt.

how did a douche bag president become elected? wait, nvm... because people were afraid to be called a racist if they didn't vote for the bag.

why did black rims become the norm? Because Hansen had them. Get with the program old man.

why does a back up back up punter on a football team make so much more than a privateer at a national finishing 4th? Because the Coombs family does not control the NFL. (Ok that one is the truth)

why do they throw such a small ball in baseball? Abner Doubleday owned a softball factory that made lots of defects and they could be purchased at 15% discount.

why do some goggles cost more than a top end? Because Hansen wears them and we all want to be like him. Supply and demand.

why do people complain so much? Because I... I mean they know better and want to tell you about it.

why do people in cali wear beanies in the summer? To keep all their "talent" from floating away in a cloud of bong smoke.

The devil.

What is this? And what does it do?
0470bba00b8a11e382b422000a1f9ab7_7.jpg

Attachments

• 0470bba00b8a11e382b422000a1f9ab7_7.jpg
    0470bba00b8a11e382b422000a1f9ab7_7.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 127
Why does KTM use a steel frame?

Why did every company base thier frame off of a Honda frame?

Why is gear so expensive?

Who came up with yamaha's bastard backwords motor??

I agree i wont jump a big double, but add some dirt and ill hit it hahah.... is till dont know why???

Back