Ever stop to think???

Hershey, I was solving the worlds issues just last night....anyone want to discuss Obama? Someone on here please try to explain to me why you actually voted for that moron. That should be a 10 page thread.

Life would be so much easier if you came to Davefest tomorrow! All the worlds problems disolve in the bonfire!

Life would be so much easier if you came to Davefest tomorrow! All the worlds problems disolve in the bonfire!

Wish I could be there... Two weeks of kids soccer and flag football to go... I want my weekends back....
Got to keep telling myself... "This is his training for moto...."

Good one! Forgot about that name. Each week at Monday/Sunday night football we pass a note to our waitress to announce a happy birthday wish to a fictitious name. This was our latest from last week. Great fun!

Happy birthday Dixie Normus
http://youtu.be/G9ubJ8dm-JI

Thank you, this video just made my friday that much better! Holy crap thats too good. Years ago I called a bar and asked them if my friend Oliver Clothsoff was there and I heard them ask the people sitting there, of course we hung up as it was a prank call. My mom wasn't so happy when they called back hours later to narc us out haha.

Has getting a fake ID always been this easy? No one showed me this site when I was under age....

Capture.JPG

I only met one person that ever admitted to voting for that moron and he is a banker that voted for him twice!!!

Hershey, I was solving the worlds issues just last night....anyone want to discuss Obama? Someone on here please try to explain to me why you actually voted for that moron. That should be a 10 page thread.

Good one! Forgot about that name. Each week at Monday/Sunday night football we pass a note to our waitress to announce a happy birthday wish to a fictitious name. This was our latest from last week. Great fun!

Happy birthday Dixie Normus
http://youtu.be/G9ubJ8dm-JI

And don't forget asking bar management to page for you "Michael Hunt, please come to the front desk - paging Mike Hunt" Heehee - works every time (almost)

I only met one person that ever admitted to voting for that moron and he is a banker that voted for him twice!!!

I think my Ex voted for him the first time but not the second......I need to ask about the second one. If she did it could explain a lot of things!

Can you page "Amanda huginkiss"

manda huginkiss. I needa manda huginkiss here !

I voted for that goon in 08. Not in 12. I couldn't walk three feet at my college without there being someone campaigning his bs lies.

No that's funny......soon as he gets out of office, he might be wearing some DC Shoes, and his pants down his ass, with a FUBU shirt too.

The problem is as I see it is we have not had a good Republican choice. I tried very hard to get on board with Romney but couldn't get past the constant changing of his platform. Had the Republicans ran a better campaign the outcome may have been different. Right now they can't stop fighting among themselves long enough to even govern.
Green eggs and ham written by a liberal who was very active in social activities and the moral of the story "try it you'll like it. (for those who don't know what I am talking about look up Ted Cruz's faux filibuster) We need sanity in our government and that is not happening. I am glad I am an Independent so I don't have to feel an obligation to either party.
Now I have done something I have said should not happen on this forum. Politics. But you guys can not seem to leave it alone.

Why is there an "H" in "Why"

Why is there even a "W"? What the hell does the W do that the "Y" has not already accomplished!

I think the "W" and the "H" are both Democrats that feel they are owed entitlements from the hard working "Y". (Republicans)

So they attach themselves to the one that works. And the W,H get credit for the whole word.

You asked.

Why is there even a "W"? What the hell does the W do that the "Y" has not already accomplished!

I think the "W" and the "H" are both Democrats that feel they are owed entitlements from the hard working "Y". (Republicans)

So they attach themselves to the one that works. And the W,H get credit for the whole word.

You asked.

The single greatest posting of all time..... You my sir, are a genius.
W,H wear knit hats in the summer.

You asked.

If the comments on here are a true representation of the republican party or persons, perhaps W & H are there to help poor little Y because his intelligence is not quite what it should be. just saying!!

Back