Ever stop to think???

This has to be the most random thread ever! Has Fashion Bug been mentioned?
I believe fashion bug stores have been closing In many areas. That is all to be said about that. In regards to the other comments that are politically motivated I apologize for being drug into that. It however bothers me that some in our motor cross community would stoop to a level to make disparaging remarks in the context of the so called makers and takers. It was these types of remarks that lost the last election for the republicans and with all the important topics that need to be resolved this type of talk does nothing except cause hard feelings. Although there may be many republicans on this site I am certain there are also democrats and again these type or remarks are just hurtful and don't solve a thing.

It was a joke! So I will stop if you do. I will go back to the VET forum never to return to the main board with any kind of reality.

But first:

Did you ever think?

Its all in fun. I understand. 100% true. YOUR president is making more poor people than my small business can support. 45.6 million.

The biggest employers in town Cleveland clinic is cutting MILLIONS of $$$ in wages cause of your president. 29 hours a week is the new full time without benefits. nice job.

Now the shut down? No one federal government employee will miss 1 cent. It will all be paid back. BUT it will cost the feds millions to start back up.

I understand no one wants mommy to stop paying them allowance. Obama will just print more money its cool. Thanks for straightening me out I had it all wrong.

BY THE WAY. I did not have a penny growing up dirt ass poor and guess what.

I did something about it.

I believe fashion bug stores have been closing In many areas. That is all to be said about that. In regards to the other comments that are politically motivated I apologize for being drug into that. It however bothers me that some in our motor cross community would stoop to a level to make disparaging remarks in the context of the so called makers and takers. It was these types of remarks that lost the last election for the republicans and with all the important topics that need to be resolved this type of talk does nothing except cause hard feelings. Although there may be many republicans on this site I am certain there are also democrats and again these type or remarks are just hurtful and don't solve a thing.

What bothers me is when someone calls it motor cross.
So if no one is working but taxes are still being taken... This could be the greatest thing to happen to this country... no national debt in 2 months...
Wouldn't it be more fun if the MXDN meant something cool? Like whatever country wins gets to bi@ch slap the president of the losing country? or What if you had to actually be from AND live and race in the country you represent. And why not expand it to include a 50, 65 and 85 rider? Or make the extra class (they must have taken that idea from district 11) and make them ride a two-stroke.
What if Fashion Bug had a moto team? Would all the riders have to wear muumuu's
Why not a Supercross des nations? Arenacross?
When did "upside down" forks become "inverted"?
Isn't a team manger really just the head cheerleader?
What if the two rider representing the same country in each moto of the MXDN had to make a pit stop at half way and switch bikes?

Why does the white flag in racing mean one more... but the white flag everywhere else means I quit?

Why are mechanics allowed to write anything they want on a pit board for the riders to read but a rider is not allowed to hear the same information from a headset?

How can a 60 year old referee run the same speed backward with a whistle in his mouth as a NFL running back going for a TD?

Once again I apologize to everyone on pit racer if I was offensive. It was not my intention. I am sorry I was not aware that only Republicans that grew up dirt poor are able to make something of themselves.

Some of the best "why' thoughts come from Gallagher the comedian. One of the most memorable situations I can recall is when he is potty training his three year old. He said it was so confusing to her, because you tell them all these things they cant do; "you cant eat on the couch", "don't color on the table", etc etc, then "there's a chair you can sh!t in".

Maybe we should all start using our new eyes.

Lol! Gallagher did always have unique ways of looking at life, plus he smashed stuff! One of my favorites he used was why do they call them buildings when they are already built? Why not call them builts!

Bill Cosby has a why is there "air" bit. To fill up dirt bike tires of course! ( he said volley balls and basketballs though)

Once again I apologize to everyone on pit racer if I was offensive. It was not my intention. I am sorry I was not aware that only Republicans that grew up dirt poor are able to make something of themselves.

Again....to make this even more clear.....

99% of everything you are going to read on here is....wait for it.....wait..... A JOKE or meant to get a rise out of people! Lighten up Francis!!!!

Here is a video demostration......

Wouldn't it be more fun if the MXDN meant something cool? Or make the extra class (they must have taken that idea from district 11) and make them ride a two-stroke.

Next year the FIM is getting rid of the MX3 class and introducing an 125 class. Will be interesting to see how the MXON handles that and if they do substitute it in, then what will we do as we don't have that class for our pros. Maybe someone like AC could ride it, but eventually we will have to do something.

Next year the FIM is getting rid of the MX3 class and introducing an 125 class. Will be interesting to see how the MXON handles that and if they do substitute it in, then what will we do as we don't have that class for our pros. Maybe someone like AC could ride it, but eventually we will have to do something.

I heard they were adding a sport class?

Cant believe the Americans lost again! Come on.....guess the foreigners are catching up to us for sure.

We know how to jump doubles and triples, but throw in some steep hills, off cambers, and fast stuff, and the Euros are fast. Our best outdoor track, Unidilla does not even look like it used to 5 years ago.

I'm not sure if your trying "to make a funny", but seriously, I thought I heard they were creating a 300cc 2 stroke class? Was I dreaming?

Why does your wife think you are a professional at everything? The wife informed me this evening that the neighbor posted on gaybook that they have a large beehive on the side of their house. The wife said that I should go take care of it for them. Besides the fact that I carry an epi-pen to work due to a near death experience when I was younger, she musta forgot or maybe not, I'm not a fan. I informed her that my beehive removal license expired in September so I am unable to, let her husband take care of it. Whew! Got out of that one.

Back