Ever stop to think???

Why do you have to have a SS Number to get a drivers licence but cant use a SS number as proof to get a new one???

Why do we have to show a photo ID to do anything today.......But if you have to show it to vote some think it is against their rights?

Why does KTM use a steel frame?

Why did every company base thier frame off of a Honda frame?

Why is gear so expensive?

Who came up with yamaha's bastard backwords motor??

I agree i wont jump a big double, but add some dirt and ill hit it hahah.... is till dont know why???

Kawasaki went to parameter frame first. Honda just made it aluminum. The Japanese love to copy off each other, so if one does it, bet the back the rest will follow. Look at there cars... Without the logo in the center of the steering wheel you would have no idea what your driving. Toyhonnis?
The backwords motor should have worked if you think about "flow" lol and it should have been lite.
Im with you on gear... the only reason has to be the company has to make enough to support Hansen... Its all made in China and can not cost more then $1.50 for a pair of pants.

I've always wondered why there's an abbreviation for at? @

The answer to the 2 minute board question is: if there's a rider with a mechanical problem on the line, he has 2 minutes to get it fixed. Then, 30 seconds til the gate drops. If there's no problem, they don't wait.
:)Tina

I've always wondered why there's an abbreviation for at? @

The answer to the 2 minute board question is: if there's a rider with a mechanical problem on the line, he has 2 minutes to get it fixed. Then, 30 seconds til the gate drops. If there's no problem, they don't wait.
:)Tina

But the if the 2 board is up and someone does have a problem what happens? The sign comes down and the starter put two fingers in the air.
I do think you are correct though, that may be why it started but just never changed with the sport. Nice

And you can thank the French for @... some weird language issue. Learned that in HighSchool computer class in 1988 You know, back when Al Gore created the Sun, moon and internet

That is the stupidest statement yet! I doubt many of you even follow the politics all that closely. I would discuss it further but this is not the forum for that!

While it isnt true in this instance there are plenty more reasons to blame him for crap. Like any other politician!......including John259/338!

I rarely stop to think, who has time for that? But if Im doing something not so important, like track prep, building fences, or wiring in the electric service at the track, my mind tends to wonder off and I think about stuff like how licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop? Why do they call them pop sickles? They dont hang like ice sickles. Who names a band hootie and the blow fish? Way too much cannon foddor there. Look it up, its a word. Why is it ok to throw your tear offs on the ground, and anything else is littering? ITS NOT OK, QUIT DOING IT! Why must we keep thinking that its ok to reply to someones event thread by telling them "shucks I cant go, sorry". Why is there not a "w" in the word one? What ever happened to jean shorts, who decided that was over?

Why did it only take 3 licks to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

If 7/11 is open 24/7 365 then why are there locks on the door?

Back