Thanks OBAMA!

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Pay cuts across the board to eliminate this 335 million dollar off set to the company I work for.

Oh there's more: Next year my Health insurance premium is going up by 5%, benefit is going down DOWN DOWN. E.g. If i'm injured 60% will be provided for LESS weeks than I have now which is 80%. Come January 1st it's changing.

Tuition reimbursement being cut.

Retirement 401k, 403(b) being slightly modified. (I mean the match is being CUT.) I can't wait to NEVER retire.

Inflation on the rise. HEALTHCARE FOR ALL AND YOUR 'HEALTHCARE EMPLOYEES' GET TO PAY FOR IT MORE.

TTHHHHAAANKKKKKSSS OBAMA.
obama+liar+1.jpg

I'm about to quit my job buy a lawn mower and shop for premiums on his BS website. Then not pay them.

I am not planning on any retirement. I will have to work forever.
It is the new norm.

* I am still waiting for the new rates. I was told my rates will go down!
I have some high risk folks covered.

Also there is no limit to our hospitalization. My situation is unique so Obamacare will actually in 1 small way benefit me.
BUT, I think over all it will hurt many, many folks....

We will all have to adjust to a new US. Hey, Obama was telling the truth about change!
Everyone that voted for him got what they asked for.

If you want a good job, become a politician.

Job requirements .

Lie
0 accountability.
Must be able to blame others for everything.
....you get it.

$127 a paycheck for me and my daughter ( not counting dental and vision) ... Prems went up, and coverage went down.......

Maybe I am paranoid.

I bet the temporary tax stays forever. And the insurance companies are loving the fact that they can raise rates.

Go to the hospital this year many times for nothing. Get free care. And I'll pay for it in 2015 with even more budget cuts to offset you recieving care.

So here it is: I get to take care of you without you paying. Then next year I take a pay cut across the board and my benefits take a dive. And you're free to come back to the ER with a runny nose so you can get your boxed lunch.

Pay cuts across the board to eliminate this 335 million dollar off set to the company I work for.

Oh there's more: Next year my Health insurance premium is going up by 5%, benefit is going down DOWN DOWN. E.g. If i'm injured 60% will be provided for LESS weeks than I have now which is 80%. Come January 1st it's changing.

Retirement 401k, 403(b) being slightly modified. (I mean the match is being CUT.) I can't wait to NEVER retire.

Inflation on the rise. HEALTHCARE FOR ALL AND YOUR 'HEALTHCARE EMPLOYEES' GET TO PAY FOR IT MORE.

obama+liar+1.jpg

I'm about to quit my job buy a lawn mower and shop for premiums on his BS website. Then not pay them.

I don't want to start a big butt hurt fest like I use to, but you civilians have it much better than me as a soldier.

Be thankfull you aren't in the Army.

Right, and it's a volunteer army.

A poster in this board got his college cut from $80,000 to $40,000. 27 months of his life spent in a nasty hell hole to be promised 80,000. Then have that taken. Thanks Obama.

Right, and it's a volunteer army.

A poster in this board got his college cut from $80,000 to $40,000. 27 months of his life spent in a nasty hell hole to be promised 80,000. Then have that taken. Thanks Obama.

Re: Army benefits and costs. Go find this week's Time magazine. Page 34.
I'm sure it's too long for Limbaugh's listeners to get through but the rest
of us might learn something.

It's Obama's fault that health care costs are being cut by cutting your benefits?
Prolly Cosgrove's fault more than the prez's.

My wife got the same message - cutting costs is paramount - today. She works for
a different health care system. Not pretty. PTO poof gone. Etc.

I was wondering when you were going to get into this thread. Where the hell is Hershey and the usual political bums. Hershey has a freakin' broken arm. No excuses!

Obama gave Cosgrove just what he needed. Fear of the unknown, so let's immediately jump ship, blame healthcare reform....so we can continue to cut from the employee.

Thanks obama.

Can't really blame Obama, just the jack@$$es that voted for him. I did my part. Did you? Obviously if you and I did, well, "they" didn't... Let's blame "them"!! ;)

If your argument is it's a volenteer army, then your job is volenteer as well.

Hopefully I read it wrong and that isn't your justification for how badly we have been treated.

I have nothing good to add to this thread. Im staying out of it! Tried not to read it, I didnt want to elevate my blood pressure and have to go to the em room!

Back