Thanks OBAMA!

I said the 80 20 was no good. and Georgie is on drugs...

We had insurance that pays 80% and we paid 20%. office visits 10 bucks, prescription......was great if you did not have a major problem.

No deductible... if you have a plan that you pay the first 3000 out of pocket and they pay 100% after that you are good.

im prob gona stop up at hte hospital as its on my way home, maybe ill try to unplug one of his IV's or something.. hahahaha

And thats what I thought about the ins, just making sure! Going to check into this accident insurance that DHDS01 speaks of as well.

Insurance costs are insanely expensive , for my 90/10 PPO I pay $268 bi-weekly with a $2500 deduct able . ( family plan ) . Minimum of $9468 out of my yearly pay for coverage . Although my employer does pay a large chunk of premium it's still a tough pill to swallow. Wife's employer doesn't offer insurance so it's lack of options . Grateful I'm able bodied to work and provide it.

Found this on vitalmx. Tell me this isn't awesome post of the year in relation to healthcare reform. It really would make the american people see how irrational it is.

Originally posted by 2 Trick Rick on Vitalmx.com
Without further ado, I forward to you the" Affordable Bike (MX) Act":

The U.S. government has just passed a new law called: "The Affordable Bike Act" declaring that every citizen MUST purchase a new motocross bike, by April 2014. These "affordable" bikes will cost an average of $10,000-$15,000 each. (Mini’s from 50cc-105cc will be charged the same price as the 125cc-200cc bikes) This does not include taxes, trailers, assembly fees, licensing and registration fees, fuel, riding gear and track fees, maintenance or repair costs.

This law has been passed, because until now, typically only wealthy and financially responsible people have been able to purchase motocross bikes. This new law ensures that every American can now have an "affordable" bike of their own, because everyone is entitled to a new bike. If you purchase your bike before the end of the year, you will receive a "free" helmet and riding gear; not including monthly usage fees.

In order to make sure everyone purchases an affordable bike, the costs of owning a bike will increase on average of 250-400% per year. This way, wealthy people will pay more for something that other people don't want or can't afford to maintain. But to be fair, people who can't afford to maintain their bike will be regularly fined, and children (under the age of 26) can use their parent's bikes to race or ride on until they turn 27; then must purchase their own bike.

If you already have a bike, you can keep yours (just kidding; no you can't). If you don't want or don't need a bike, you are required to buy one anyhow. If you refuse to buy one or can't afford one, you will be regularly fined $800 until you purchase one. Fine can be withheld from your tax returns.

Failure to use your new bike will also result in fines. People living in the desert, ghettos, inner cities or areas with no access to motocross tracks or trails are not exempt. Age, motion sickness, experience, knowledge, nor lack of desire are not acceptable excuses for not using your bike.

A government review board (that doesn't know the difference between a CRF450R, XR650R, YingLing or TRX ) will decide everything, including; when, where, how often and for what purposes you can use your bike along with how many people can ride your bike when your not, and determine if one is too old or smart enough to be able to use their bike. They will also decide if your bike has outlived its usefulness, or if you must purchase specific accessories (like a $1500.00 titanium exhaust), or a newer and more expensive bike. Those who can afford full on race bikes from reputable performance shops like; Pro Circuit, JGR or FMF will be required to do so...it's only fair. The government will also decide where and when you will be allowed to race your bike. Failure to comply with these rules will result in fines and possible imprisonment. Government officials are exempt from this new law. If they want a bike, they and their families can obtain bikes free, at the expense of taxpayers. Unions, bankers and mega companies with large political affiliations are also exempt at this time.

(This has been bouncing around on F
cool.png

In a year or two, people will be spreading versions of what Georgie posted around thinking it's true. Change the wording to items more mainstream and people will believe it, then I'll have to bitch at them all on Facebook.

OK stop it!!! I did not hear it myself but. Obama said he was sorry to everyone that lost their coverage last night.

So leave him alone, he's sorry. isnt that enough? jeeeeezzz. http://youtu.be/DjwudZqo-Bg

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/DjwudZqo-Bg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

She's still an idiot. She will vote for the next idiot. She's a 6 hear hind-sight is 20/20 because wow....wait a minute.....the check I used to get when I didn't have a job didn't have none o' dat payroll deduction. Now my new check I pay tax on lotsuvit and den my otha check be less still! Where's my Hillary PHONE!?!!?

Back