OMA Wrap Up and Banquet

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
I just wanted thank EVERYONE that was involved with the first OMA season, I think considering all the different elements and adversity that we faced on a weekly basis, it was a very successful first season. Are we satisfied? NO. That's what sets us apart from other groups, we will keep working and grinding the gears to give Ohio a better place to ride and race motocross. We learned a great deal this year, and we will continue to learn over the years what works, and what doesn't work. We appreciate your patience, willingness to help, and understanding. I guarantee you next season will be even better. We are working feverishly on the final year points taking the 15 best finishes. We are also working daily on banquet details. We will be sending out RSVPs to the award winners within the next week, and then to all OMA members shortly thereafter. There will be a banquet page set up on www.omxa.net . I can tell you this, the banquet will be Saturday January 4th at the Tangier in Akron, Ohio. It will be a combined OMA banquet and Anaheim 1 Sx Party. We are working with a local Holiday Inn to get a group rate of $79 per night for lodging, and there will be free shuttle service to and from the banquet to the Hotel. More details to come.

I just wanted thank EVERYONE that was involved with the first OMA season, I think considering all the different elements and adversity that we faced on a weekly basis, it was a very successful first season. Are we satisfied? NO. That's what sets us apart from other groups, we will keep working and grinding the gears to give Ohio a better place to ride and race motocross. We learned a great deal this year, and we will continue to learn over the years what works, and what doesn't work. We appreciate your patience, willingness to help, and understanding. I guarantee you next season will be even better. We are working feverishly on the final year points taking the 15 best finishes. We are also working daily on banquet details. We will be sending out RSVPs to the award winners within the next week, and then to all OMA members shortly thereafter. There will be a banquet page set up on www.omxa.net . I can tell you this, the banquet will be Saturday January 4th at the Tangier in Akron, Ohio. It will be a combined OMA banquet and Anaheim 1 Sx Party. We are working with a local Holiday Inn to get a group rate of $79 per night for lodging, and there will be free shuttle service to and from the banquet to the Hotel. More details to come.

F Yeah!!! Prepare your livers!!! Cant wait!

Can't wait! Looking forward to seeing everyone and having a good time!
Thanks for a fun season and all the hard work everyone put in!

I'm there look out, Crute and I are getting white-girl wasted.....Todd's on the jack and cokes all night. White-girl wasted.

white-girl-on-ground.jpg

I might just wear the Lt. Dangle uniform....for good effect.

I do promise not to trash the hotel. Can't be pissing off the hotel with inaugural OMA banquet.

....ps: I know this is a family event, and for the record I'm only half serious. I'll keep it PG, put your pants back on.

I'm there look out, Crute and I are getting white-girl wasted.....Todd's on the jack and cokes all night. White-girl wasted.

white-girl-on-ground.jpg

I might just wear the Lt. Dangle uniform....for good effect.

I do promise not to trash the hotel. Can't be pissing off the hotel with inaugural OMA banquet.

....ps: I know this is a family event, and for the record I'm only half serious. I'll keep it PG, put your pants back on.

Just for the record, you guys are the reason we considered 8:30 for the open bar.....parties are cool, but lets try and set an example for everyone. We don't need to prove anything here. That's the beauty of the design. You could theoretically, do the banquet, then return to your hotel room free of charge and throw your own bash.

Behave! If you arseholes get me in trouble, your in trouble. I hold grudges, and have elephant memory.

A little birdy told me that there is a possibilty that a couple of the grand prize giveaways involve a 6D Helmet and a $1000 shopping spree at Kames Sports.......hmmmm........More to come from my little feathered friend......

Excellent choice of having the banquet at Tangier's! I can't wait. The George family who owns/operates it are great people

Do I need to keep every weekend in January open in case it keeps getting rescheduled due to chance of snow?

Sorry, couldn't resist.

I hate getting passed...
I don't have a dog in the hunt for this one... I never raced District 12...

That's all I got... Weak

Back