OMA Wrap Up and Banquet

If a rider is so worried about a number, couldn't they just try and sign up for their class first? Then if someone has the same number, and signs up after them.. They have to change it, or run a slash.

Yep, it is going to be done the way its been done since the dawn of motocross time. First come first serve on sign up. After that, acceptable changes are required for numerical score keeping.

On another note, where can we purchase banquet tickets?

The RSVPs will be in the mail this week. All OMA members will receive one. If you get a letter saying Congrats! then you won an award. If you get one that says "We would like to cordially" blah blah blah, then you didn't win an award, but still come hang out and enjoy being apart a great evening of fun prizes and festivities.

numbers.jpg

If they don't renew at the banquet you lose it. . .?

What about a five year card. No need for a new card everytime you renew. That would be a headache though. It would need to be backed up in the computer to show if its not expired. But it wild save money on cards.

Yep, it is going to be done the way its been done since the dawn of motocross time. First come first serve on sign up. After that, acceptable changes are required for numerical score keeping.

I want to get the first membership then so I can get 01! ;)

Do we have to attend the banquet to receive our elusive, highly coveted, OMA GP Series awards?

Ends up I will be in Georgia that weekend.

At John - No you don't have to attend, we would prefer it, but its not mandatory. However, You must return the RSVP and indicate where you would like to pick it up. All the info is on there. If we don't receive an RSVP by December 13th, we will not have an award made.

At Matt - NO. All award winner info is on the banquet page that has just been added to www.omxa.net

367 unique award winners out of over 1800 members. Put away the calculators.

Not going. Because the people that didn't get an award will feel bad. I think we should all get #1 cups. For being awesome.

Can I come and complain and then tell you how it should have been done? I will hand out new numbers for every class.. And you know it is starting with 100

Can I come and complain and then tell you how it should have been done? I will hand out new numbers for every class.. And you know it is starting with 100

Well sure. You will need a ticket though. Better buddy with a current member. Tickets are not available to the general public, only though members.

Back