OMA Wrap Up and Banquet

Number ONE cups....I thought you get the number you reserved ...My cup should be 315..not number one..So we will get to keep our personal number for the cups But not the races...weird but I guess OMA is cutting edge so I will go with it then ..

Even the OMA couldn't get it right! 2 of the 3 GP races I went to they had already given out my reserved number. So I get it JO.....not to worry! Even though BC was one of the ones who got it wrong!!! Lol!!!

Even the OMA couldn't get it right! 2 of the 3 GP races I went to they had already given out my reserved number. So I get it JO.....not to worry! Even though BC was one of the ones who got it wrong!!! Lol!!!

The GPs defied logic, the reserved numbers did not apply for those. At BC our scoring crews are so good, you could have went numberless and we would have seen dhds01 written down each lap, because they call it like they see it.

They weren't worried about your number. It's not that hard to score someone when they're wrapped around a tree....just sayin

Hey, that happened at a non sanctioned event! I did very well at BC thank you.

Stick to your pit bike!

Back