Daytona Amateur Supercross

stumpy823

PR Member
a big caravan of us leaving Saturday morning do some riding during week. Then Daytona next weekend haven't been on bike in 6 months should be a real treat for my out of shape fat a??

John250

PR Founding Father
a big caravan of us leaving Saturday morning do some riding during week. Then Daytona next weekend haven't been on bike in 6 months should be a real treat for my out of shape fat a??

Yeah, we haven't been on the bikes either. Sucks to go hit a race without racing. But we cant leave until next Friday.

MX955

PitRacer Pro
I will be there in the +40 & +45 classes, camping in the infield all weekend...should be a good time!

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Nothing but a money grab monopoly. Why don't they give other promoters the OPPORTUNITY to hold this?

Ditto! Damn RC is all about $$$. Doesn't care about anyone else. Only wants to rob eneryone of any dime they have. Doesn't care about the sport....

P.S.- Dammit Pit! You beat me to it you sorry @$$... ;)

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
That's the general consensus on vital. RC announced they are shortening the track by 20 seconds. Gay. Gotta please the television. They don't want a 4 hour motocross event. They need a ball and stick hour in there somewhere. Cut the time .

hershey

PR Elite
That is one of the highlites of Daytona, the longer lap times!!! Effed up, the other channels never complained!

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Ditto! Damn RC is all about $$$. Doesn't care about anyone else. Only wants to rob eneryone of any dime they have. Doesn't care about the sport....

P.S.- Dammit Pit! You beat me to it you sorry @$$... ;)

boys, You do realize its just ANOTHER race put on my MX Sports. RC has about as much to do with that race as he does the Arenacross series baring his name as well. The people taking YOUR money for this fine event is MX Sports.
I don't know if your posting was sarcastic, uninformed, uneducated or just meant to be funny. so I figured I would post more facts that you can simple turn away from and bury your head back in the sand.
Careful, Its Friday and im feeling feisty today.... :D
You guys need to text me tomorrow and we can meet up somewhere in the dome for a beer.

Vet261

PR Addict
Nope, not buying it CK. They didn't start doing this until RC retired and needed to boost his income back up. He's just being greedy and using his name to suck all the money out of the poor amateurs.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
You have a point... Damn, here I thought he was a good guy but turns out he is in on the game... No wonder he wanted to race Loretta's again... That little bastard.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Good Luck Stumpy!!!...
Who's all going?
What classes are they racing?

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
The story is that RC "didn't" want to race Loretta's again 2 years ago, but was "suggested" that he should give a little back to the promoters that have helped him supplement his post retirement income with RCU and RC Daytona Amatuer SX programs……….

That was the word around the ranch 2 years ago.

John250

PR Founding Father
That would not surprise me. Trying to get people to come out just to see RC. All about getting more $$$

As for the Amateur SX. It is kind of expensive, but when you compare it to how much an arenacross cost, it really is not that much. You get a decent amount of track time....and your entry includes a Pro SX ticket. So it is not too bad when you think of it that way.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
That would not surprise me. Trying to get people to come out just to see RC. All about getting more $$$

Here you go again... Why is it you show up to work everyday...err, most days? Is it because of the friendships and life changing experiences?.... I think not... Don't lie to me John...