So I tried to watch Duck Dynasty tonight.

nitrofish

PR Addict
This is a semi drunken rant im sure and may not make much sense when i get done but here goes. An example of how this nation has become pansy and not so free. A guy states his true feelings and since we no longer have freedom of speech, is chastised and all new episodes are removed. From touchdown celebrations in football to open honest opinions we can no longer display our true feelings without hurting the feelings of others. The guy (Phil) states his anti gay sentiment and is accused of wrongdoing. A ball player is penalized for good play celebration because it is unsportsmanlike. Where did things go wrong? I'm not saying those should not be treated equally but I'm saying opinions should be allowed to be expressed. Where is the equality in that? We can banter on here back and forth about quads vs bikes, neck braces, c riders, etc and fight for our opinions. That's good, it's called freedom of expression, freedom of speech. We can handle it, why can't the rest of the nation? All these anti this and that groups need to get a life and stop meddling in others. When I raise my hakapik for the first day of seal season I will be chastised and that's ok, some believe it's cruel and some believe it is necessary. From "holiday parties" at school to not reciting the Pledge of allegiance we are teaching our younger generation to be non confrontational, not to stand for what they believe. How is it we can watch an idiot like Miley Cyrus act a total fool (I think she's hot by the way) and she remains a star but you take a good family man that speaks his beliefs and he is the one removed from stardom? My rant is done. With all the crap on tv I'm pissed. I watch football, motocross and yep you guessed it Duck Dynasty. The dynasty is done, football is almost over. Supercross better rock or I just may snap. Pitracer for the new government! And remember, a sandwich isn't the only thing you can club!

This is happening because the Gov wants control. Slowly but surely our rights are being taken away and we are being pushed into a nation of pansies. Dont blame Obama, this has been happening for 30 - 40 years. The more the people are dependent on the government the more the people vote for those that provide what they need for free. Pansies dont stand up for themselves, pansies dont fight back and pansies follow like a flock of sheep.

This is a semi drunken rant im sure and may not make much sense when i get done but here goes. An example of how this nation has become pansy and not so free. A guy states his true feelings and since we no longer have freedom of speech, is chastised and all new episodes are removed. From touchdown celebrations in football to open honest opinions we can no longer display our true feelings without hurting the feelings of others. The guy (Phil) states his anti gay sentiment and is accused of wrongdoing. A ball player is penalized for good play celebration because it is unsportsmanlike. Where did things go wrong? I'm not saying those should not be treated equally but I'm saying opinions should be allowed to be expressed. Where is the equality in that? We can banter on here back and forth about quads vs bikes, neck braces, c riders, etc and fight for our opinions. That's good, it's called freedom of expression, freedom of speech. We can handle it, why can't the rest of the nation? All these anti this and that groups need to get a life and stop meddling in others. When I raise my hakapik for the first day of seal season I will be chastised and that's ok, some believe it's cruel and some believe it is necessary. From "holiday parties" at school to not reciting the Pledge of allegiance we are teaching our younger generation to be non confrontational, not to stand for what they believe. How is it we can watch an idiot like Miley Cyrus act a total fool (I think she's hot by the way) and she remains a star but you take a good family man that speaks his beliefs and he is the one removed from stardom? My rant is done. With all the crap on tv I'm pissed. I watch football, motocross and yep you guessed it Duck Dynasty. The dynasty is done, football is almost over. Supercross better rock or I just may snap. Pitracer for the new government! And remember, a sandwich isn't the only thing you can club!

'MEEEERICA'!!!!!! (Pronounced Muuuuurica)

This is happening because the Gov wants control. Slowly but surely our rights are being taken away and we are being pushed into a nation of pansies. Dont blame Obama, this has been happening for 30 - 40 years. The more the people are dependent on the government the more the people vote for those that provide what they need for free. Pansies dont stand up for themselves, pansies dont fight back and pansies follow like a flock of sheep.

Not blaming Obama but....Him sending Billy Gene king to sit in for him in the Russian Olympics is pretty childish.

Here is my 2 cents on racism and discrimination.

It seems the more politically correct folks try to act, makes the discrimination and prejudice even worse!
When you make a big deal out of something, it becomes a big deal.

Phil does not approve of homosexuals.
More hate for gays will come out because of this suspension.
If they would have just told Phil to not say that type of thing and let it drop... it would go away....... AND most everyone would not even have known he said it.
But since they did make a big deal out of it. The story is viral.

Its a freakin joke. I actually sent a lengthly email to a&e. Someone in their upper management is probably a peter puffer. Next season is already recorded, but after that, no more phil. I believe they should make a public apology to Phil for stepping on his freedom of speech, even though they cant be held accountable for that as pit mentioned.

Its a freakin joke. I actually sent a lengthly email to a&e. Someone in their upper management is probably a peter puffer. Next season is already recorded, but after that, no more phil. I believe they should make a public apology to Phil for stepping on his freedom of speech, even though they cant be held accountable for that as pit mentioned.

What about all the ducks they shoot! I am sure PETA is not happy, happy, happy about that! haha

"Those who want to reap the benefits of this great nation must bear the fatigue of supporting it." Thomas Paine, Author of Common Sense.

My rant isnt about the first amendment, its about the liberal movement of the gov to control the people. Pit you of all people on here ought to know as you are usually the first to point out the herd of sheep flocking around things

My rant isnt about the first amendment, its about the liberal movement of the gov to control the people. Pit you of all people on here ought to know as you are usually the first to point out the herd of sheep flocking around things

What is your obsession with SHEEP!!!!!

Back