So I tried to watch Duck Dynasty tonight.

I am so over the PC crap. Tried of giving up my freedom to appease a small percentage of the population. One nut ball puts a bomb in his shoe and suddenly we all have to disrobe and have a $7.50 an hour TSA employee frisk a 85 year old woman just to get on a plane. One worthless mom feeds her child nothing but fast food and soda until the child is 4000lbs and suddenly I can not purchase a large pop at 7-11. One state decides it is OK for two FAG's to marry and receive the same benefits as a heterosexual couple and suddenly the entire nation is suppose to accept it. 3 Losers put together a "religion" based upon the believes of an acid dropping, narcissistic, tree hugger and we are expected to accept it and change our lives so we don't "offend" them. A few delusional, mentally debilitated, freaks shoot up a school and now I have to tell my 6 year old son he is not allowed to play Army guys with his friends on the playground because it glorifies guns and gives them the impression that murder is OK??? WTF...
Global warming, drilling for oil in the Gulf, Shite's and the Curd's. Designated hitter vs. having the pitcher hit. Democrats that want to take your money and give it to the lazy, Republican that don't want you to have money. Legalization of pot in some states but the Feds still see it as a crime. Raising my property taxes because a teacher making 70K a years does not want to pay for insurance. I AM DONE...
Next thing you know players in the NFL will sue the league for head injuries they sustained from leading with there heads on a big hit.... wait.... I mean, a guy will get in trouble for voicing his believes which are based on the Christian bible, the same Christian bible that our country is based on.... wait... I mean, I will have to pay $8.25 for a medium popcorn at the movie theater... aaaahhh... Screw it. I have to go shovel 4 inches of global warming out of my driveway.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a visa to move to Uruguay.

Wonder how Chris really feels? Like about 95% of Americans. We cave to the 2% all the time. ridiculous. You got four inches of snow? I only got a dusting....

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR! (I think we can say that here.......until Chuck takes it off the site, to not offend the 2%)

NFL players union have an ongoing lawsuit regarding head injuries. Nice reply Mr. Knox! My son got in trouble his kindergarten year for making a gun gesture with his hand, I showed him a pretend bazooka gesture instead.

Just saw that A&E has reversed their decision and will allow Phil to be filmed in new episodes . The family had threatened to quit the show and there was overwhelming response from viewers . They will be running ads that promote " tolerance " though .

I highly doubt that many of those protesting his interview comments were loyal viewers of the show anyways, as most would not be tolerant of the general content, with all that praying and thanking God and other such insensitive and hateful practices. I would predict an increase in viewership.

Back