So I tried to watch Duck Dynasty tonight.

Political correctness is how modern totalitarianism rolls.

When did it become politically correct to bash a company for deciding who they
want to have working for them? In the name of wacko bigoted proclamations
no less.

"Politically correct" depends on your politics.

A&E just committed suicide and some other lucky network that isn't so anti-Christian will benefit greatly.

A&E just committed suicide and some other lucky network that isn't so anti-Christian will benefit greatly.

A&e put these guys on tv cause they are different and have beliefs
In my opinion they are fireing him for being what makes the show interesting. I will just go back to watching honey boo boo.

What's funny is some are calling it a " business move " , did the VP misplace his calculator !?!?

The scary thing is at the ripe ol age 32 I'm a minority with my thoughts and ideals , ( old school we will say ) . With two little ones I can't imagine what it will be like when they are adults .

Now back to my tea , Jack !

In the name of wacko bigoted proclamations
no less.

Yet another fine little PC outburst. But do you feign not really getting PC? Are you truely a practitioner wielding the PC tool or just another tool to the totalitarian mindset?

I hope another network picks up the show and no one watches A&E again. The Christians in this world can be a pretty powerful voting block if they get their crap together and vote.

I was just telling my wife last year that it's hard to believe that a show that has rednecks, prayer, hunting and shooting guns would be the number one show in America. You just knew that the secular progressives in this country had to hate that and was going to put that show under the microscope. When I heard what Phil Robertson said in GQ, I just knew they would crucify him for that.

Here's a video from Bill O'Reilly. I think he nails what this is about!

http://youtu.be/M0vEXybQ_o8

Heard Cracker Barrel has removed Duck stuff from their store. I personally have never ate there, being a Caucasian I'm offended by the use of cracker. Maybe if they change the name to Quacker Barrel, I may try it.

So it is now more acceptable to be gay, than to believe that it is not right to be gay?

It is no longer acceptable to be normal.

Heard Cracker Barrel has removed Duck stuff from their store. I personally have never ate there, being a Caucasian I'm offended by the use of cracker. Maybe if they change the name to Quacker Barrel, I may try it.

Now that there is funny.

So it is now more acceptable to be gay, than to believe that it is not right to be gay?

It is no longer acceptable to be normal.

I think the point is that it's more acceptable to live and let live than to demonize people
that don't live like you. It's the new normal.

And just so you don't know it, those duck guys are fake as heck and good 'ole
Mark 10:25 has way more to do with them than anything about gays or blacks.
(Yes, he bashed blacks too)

But Jesus answered again and said to them, "Children, how hard it is to enter
the kingdom of God! It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle
than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God"

And just so you don't know it, those duck guys are fake as heck and good 'ole
Mark 10:25 has way more to do with them than anything about gays or blacks.
(Yes, he bashed blacks too)

But Jesus answered again and said to them, "Children, how hard it is to enter
the kingdom of God! It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle
than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God"

No they're not fake. They're exactly who you see on TV. I've had a personal friend who has hunted with them on multi occasions.

No they're not fake. They're exactly who you see on TV. I've had a personal friend who has hunted with them on multi occasions.

Go look for pics of them pre-show, 2001 or so. Yuppie rich kids.
There's pics out there now as the culture wars over something that
doesn't really matter go on.

You're buddy may have hunted with them, that doesn't make their
reality show persona any less fake.

Back