Battle for Ohio State Championships 2014!

I'll go with that, because after 3pm I'll likely be at the hospital. Happened at two battle of ohio races in a row.....the curse probably will continue. Thank god for health insurance, or atleast I hope I'll still have it in August!

Do not let your brother race........just sayin. I see patterns.

I will try a race before BOO, and withhold anymore comments till then

If it seems a go, I will publicly apologize for everything I said.

I really, really want racing to succeed for you. I love racing, been at it since 1977. I have seen mistakes made by others before. Just passing it along.

If you get 800 entries, like they do sometimes at Englishtown or Pagoda, YOU better be prepared, because racing a green white checkers race will kill your track! I live in an area that they can get that ( metro NY, Philly , DC, ,and Baltimore) and when it is bad, well it gets ugly FAST. Perpetration is key, but many, many bikes can really hammer a track and set you back, time wise

Good luck. See some of you in late spring.

Greg, if we somehow get 800, we will run as efficiently as possible. I still think we could be done around the same time, given the max. of a ten minute moto for the 50s and 65s. That really helps keep a good schedule moving. 800 would be cool, but my not so silent goal is 600. That's still a big jump from 460.

Guys, I sure hope it works. My son and I will be there to support the events (hopefully racing) and boy I hope I'm wrong about the ama. I guess we will all find out together
Now when's that Damn schedule coming out? Knowing the schedule help create a deadline for me to workout for. Still got a lot of weight to drop but it's in motion

Who cares about the weight by then? The first month of racing will burn off what ever you need it to! Get racing!

Who cares about the weight by then? The first month of racing will burn off what ever you need it to! Get racing!

Trust me son, you need me to lose weight... We will be going into the first turn together and you don't want this amount of mass behind you hoping that those little brake calipers can slow the inertia... Ever go bowling? Yeah... your the pins... :D

Trust me son, you need me to lose weight... We will be going into the first turn together and you don't want this amount of mass behind you hoping that those little brake calipers can slow the inertia... Ever go bowling? Yeah... your the pins... :D

He goes bowling down the track by himself. He doesn't need anyones help!

Back