AMA membership

I believe all tracks get the kick back for people signed up at their locations. I think it has always been that way.

I believe all tracks get the kick back for people signed up at their locations. I think it has always been that way.

That must be another one of those special meetings that I was not invited to because when I had my tracks in '04 and the family track back in '76 through '90 we never received a dime back from the AMA. Just called my mother and she signed up 1000's of riders in the years she ran Dirt Country, Holeshot Hills, Kenworthy and Happy Hollow and none of them received anything (That we know of)

I signed up at high point last year. (Er renewed my 17 year membership) You mean I gave those dirty Coombs $5 on top of all my other qualifier fees?!?!!? BAAAAHHH!

No, It hasn't always been this way. It wasn't like this when D12 was reborn on the off-road side.. Gosh how many years ago was that? lol

All AMA sanctioning bodies now get this option of getting a little back from memberships. I encourage you to purchase/renew online, not at our tracks - We do not get as much $ if it is done at the track the old fashion way, by paper.

Connie

Ok, Did I just see that the magazine now has an off-road version? WOW. I did not know that... Wait for it.... Nice job AMA.

BUT, I for sure noticed that they teamed up with MXSports (Racer Promotions) again on yet another form of racing. WHY does it always have to be them? I do believe Racer owns the GNCC name but what is wrong with the old Hare Scramble name?

J.O. So, the OMA is getting a kickback of $5 for each person that buys a AMA card through the OMA site and or at an OMA event? If so that is nice. (This part is not directed at you Jeremy) but what about Average Bob's track? Does a guy running a track in nowhere Indiana (or any other state) receive the same $5 per rider that they sign-up? Seems only fair that they would. If so, good for the AMA. If not... well, you know.

Yes, if an AMA membership is purchased at an OMA track or through the AMA link on our website, you will be helping the OMA at the same time. And this goes without saying I would hope, but the more we end with in the general fund at the end of the season, the better our banquet will become. I do believe as mentioned by John, that has become a standard AMA practice, we are not the teachers pet here.

No, It hasn't always been this way. It wasn't like this when D12 was reborn on the off-road side.. Gosh how many years ago was that? lol

All AMA sanctioning bodies now get this option of getting a little back from memberships. I encourage you to purchase/renew online, not at our tracks - We do not get as much $ if it is done at the track the old fashion way, by paper.

Connie

You are killing me George... Read my post! If you can, renew online through our link: http://www.amajoin.com/OHMOAS

Connie

You are killing me George... Read my post! If you can, renew online through our link: http://www.amajoin.com/OHMOAS

Back