Where's Bubba? Is he done?

John250

PR Founding Father
Bubba was supposed to return from "injury" last week at Unidilla. No show for Bubba. Still battling an "injury". Says he is expected back at Iron Man. I am betting that he will not be on the track at the last two nationals.

Bubba will show up at the Monster Energy Cup, for one more opportunity to earn a big pay check, and then probably never race again because of the whole FIM suspension deal.

Others thoughts?

I have an aquantaince who "works in the industry", ie his job has him at every Supercross and outdoor national. I was told some major s**t went down with JS#7 at the Spring Creek race.

I was under the impression that it was told in confidence, and although known by all of the racers, it has not been made public. I googled what information I know and could not find anything on the web to confirm it.

This person would have no reason to make up such a wild story, but if true I don't think you will ever see him race again professionally. How long did it take for his PED story to come out?

Well, I googled it again just now and I guess it's been all over Vitalmx forums for awhile. So - what I am reading there seems to be true, Stewart has a private nurse that attends to him at every race, administering IV's filled with who knows what.
She normally gets her credentials from James' family but was running late and tried to pick them up from will call. They didn't have any for her and when she explained who she was and what she did all hell broke loose. They told her to never be seen at another race and they are deciding what to do with James. I was told all the other riders are now aware of what was going on. Crazy that something like this could be kept quiet for so long.

Excellent, I didn't even notice js7 was gone too much good stuff going on to care about his roller coaster..riding.

oh dang she messed up hahahaa.... (well no, not her fault, stupid james fault.. but you know what i mean) Thats crazy that it was kept quiet so long. It's got to make you wonder how much other crap goes on that nobody knows about.

Yeah, I would not believe that Bubba is the only one getting IVs in their rigs in between motos. He just got caught. I think that rule went into place after Doug Henry did that a few times in between motos.

So the question here is whether or not James was using PED's, narcotics or simply hydration? As John250 said, I would imagine hydration IV's go down in the rig inbetween motos at every national...

Never been much of a Stewey fan but it is a shame. He has brought a lot of attention to our sport.
And we all know, there is no such thing as bad publicity.
99% of his interviews he was always smiling and would actually look like he had a personality. You did not get the same boring answers like "We made a couple changes, thanks to my sponsors fill in the blank energy, some tire company really hooked up, an overpriced modification shop, my Chinese made clothes, these goggles that are currently choking me, and Toyota of Escondido". (Do they give everyone a truck of what?)

If you watch this video of JS7 practicing this past Tuesday at Perris it's obvious that he is fit and ready to ride.............my guess is that he has been suspended based on one or likely 2 or more bad tests, no idea if the IV / Nurse story is true but something smells rotten here.

http://motocross.transworld.net/1000165346/news/fast-tuesday-pro-practice-perris-raceway/

It may be that all parties have agreed not to make this public, almost like the PGA /Dustin Johnson drug test suspension.

I don't see a problem with James having a doctor and nurse on staff. If a physician writes the order for that stuff and the nurse administers it. No fault on him.

Hell ill stab that guy with as many needles as he wants. With a doctor order of course.

Maybe I can set up a tent at the pro nationals.

$100 pro rider memebership fee:
$36 for iv insertion
$90 for LR bag.
$50 to monitor infusion.
$18 to remove the iv.
+ $189 physician fee

Back