Where's Bubba? Is he done?

But actually studies show the best way to hydrate and obtain nutrition is by eating and drinking naturally.

However I can understand if these guys need a liter of fluid during a day like redbud when Lichtle died of heat stroke.

Bubba is very much a non factor at this point. I personally think he is done. If I were a sponsor at this point, I would be spending my millions on someone younger that is going to be at the races, on the race track representing my company.

But actually studies show the best way to hydrate and obtain nutrition is by eating and drinking naturally.

However I can understand if these guys need a liter of fluid during a day like redbud when Lichtle died of heat stroke.

So.....would anal absorption with a tube up your rear end be illegal? Does it really matter how the fluid gets in your body?
I would fight it. (as long as it was for hydration only) Vitamins are not illegal. Red Bull, Monster Energy. Not illegal.
Just being devils advocate a little. Or is the rule injection driven, or just a judgement call on the MX Sports staff?

After an exhaustive a detailed review ( just like the OSU band)

The chance of Bubba riding UTAH is just a bit less than 0%

Mike I agree. Even though it says he is returning to the last round at Utah, I will believe it when I see him on the race track.

You know, I know all the haters would not think so, but what if he does have some sort of condition that the brutality of MX doesn't allow him to race at the aggresiveness and/or potential he used to? What if this is the reason for him falling off the map to some extent. What if? Sure, he had the means by which to do things like having a personal nurse, getting IV's in the semi, etc. to help him recoup, but if it wasn't nothing intentially illegal and something he wanted to keep private, it's his perogative... Regardless, it's a sad deal for the world of MX, but is the brutal reality of it...

Whatever.....he has been saying he is returning for the last 2 or 3 rounds. It's a bunch of bs. He is hiding something and it's bogus. If it were some true medical problem there would be a better explanation. He is doing good enough to be tearing up the practice tracks every week.

Whatever.....he has been saying he is returning for the last 2 or 3 rounds. It's a bunch of bs. He is hiding something and it's bogus. If it were some true medical problem there would be a better explanation. He is doing good enough to be tearing up the practice tracks every week.
True. Thing is he never really was an open book about his injuries... Could be a good reason for it. Of course, always the flip side in that there is a bogus bad reason as well... Only time will tell... Maybe not... ???

What's up with mookie anyway?
Mookie is a proper name BTW...

I do not know. Same issue as Bubba? Maybe he's sicking with his bro. Did he not race Ironman either? Did not hear his name, but didn't hear a lot of names...

Mookie was extemely dehydrated and it started doing damage to his kidneys. He caught it at the right time, i guess things coulda went south for him if we woulda let it go for longer...

Come Wednesday we will see a press release.............."unfortunately, James's health has not progressed as quickly as we had hoped. James feels bad for his team, sponsors, and fans. James wants to be 100% when he returns and he plans on defending his MEC in October".

Any bet takers on this??

Back