Where's Bubba? Is he done?

Looks like they put a new front fender on it, and new side panels. Other than that, same old YZ 85

..and some port timing. We love our 13 YZ85. Plenty to be competitive...Mitchy made her sing for his 4th ride ever and 1st race at the battle race at Malvern. Several top notch national riders running YZ's in both the US and Canada. Not to say the KTM 85 is not a great bike, but I think the YZ85 can run, for sure at any local race.

I've got a 13 rmz450. Just put the first top end in at 120 hours. Other than that oil changes and filter. Nary an issue. Every brand of the top 5 has a lemon or 2. In general they are all.great bikes and really don't have major issues. Just imagine (or remember for some of us) what it was like riding bikes from 30 years ago!
Didn't you have to keep fixing the front forks on the Suky.

Yep, hated the SFF. I think one builder was screwing it up because after them I didnt have the problem with the plastic valve thingy.

The Ohlins fixed everything though!

I was at a dealer yesterday and looked at the Showa SFF Air forks on the KX450 and RMZ450, they look really trick!

Yam and KTM are the last ones with fork springs!

I heard he's quitting till he turns 30, then coming back to give the pit posse something else to bitch about at Loretta Lynn's.
No alessi will be coming back to Loretta's until he's 50 or until his dad dies of aortic aneurysm. They gotta find something to win at. Might as well go back to being the douschey dominant Amatuer.

I hope Yamaha sticks with their SSS setup. It's amazing.

Back